• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Alot of talk about Jersey shore atm - thought we could have a thread for it to talk shit, talk about the diff seasons, etc etc...

Who watches it?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY :D

YEAH BUDDY.

Ive watched all of season 3, last episodes of season 2, halfway through season 4, up to date with season 5.

Favourite male - Mike Situation
Favourite Female - Jenni

Anyone know what sort of weight training programs Ronnie/Sit/Pauly D follow...would like to see what they do....(not that I want to follow it lol)

Anyone know what sort of weight training programs Ronnie/Sit/Pauly D follow...would like to see what they do....(not that I want to follow it lol)

probably just the typical 4 day split. Without legs, ronnie can fit in skinny jeans.

Im sure Ronnie is juicing, but do you think Situation is?

Yes, ofcourse he is.

S05 is shit so far..

they are all on the gear..i have a photo showing paulys gyno /hardcore bitch tits.

probably just the typical 4 day split. Without legs, ronnie can fit in skinny jeans.

Im sure Ronnie is juicing, but do you think Situation is?

Yea mate I would say Pauly D, Situation and Ronnie are all on the gas...I do think though they came off for Italy....Ronnie and Situation both lost ALOT of size in that season.

Ronnie was fairly young in the 1st season...I think 23..and he was at his biggest then...huge next to season 5.

Same with Situation...huge in season 1.

Yes, ofcourse he is.

S05 is shit so far..

they are all on the gear..i have a photo showing paulys gyno /hardcore bitch tits.

Please post lol

In the second ep of season 2 they showed them at the gym for all of 30 seconds with Mike telling Pauly how to do an overhead dumbell extension and Mike saying how his arms would blow up if he did them for a month. Yeah buddy, solid programing.

Id also be surprised if Pauly was on the gas. He looks like a normal dude.

Pauly is a fairly big guy mate...and he is always shredded...I think he just looks "smaller" because of the clothes he wears...but he is pretty big.

Situation has epic arms so prob cant disagree with him lol....his triceps are insane..

Yeah true, guess its like when basketballers on tv playing they don't look that tall then you see them with normal people and holy shit.

That he does, zero traps though.

Yeah true, guess its like when basketballers on tv playing they don't look that tall then you see them with normal people and holy shit.

That he does, zero traps though.

lol yea true...

I googled the situation on steroids awhile ago and it came up a results from this steroid forum where the members had thought that this post/member was the situation - the post detailed a cycle + pics - u could just see the back of his head...the body looked 100% the situation...this was posted back in 2002...i'll try find it lol....

Would be a interesting read, not all the informative but a decent read. Would like to look at his Bicep/Tricep 4-5 day split as well :|

Sammi in a fight next week as well, yeah buddy.

lol yea true...

I googled the situation on steroids awhile ago and it came up a results from this steroid forum where the members had thought that this post/member was the situation - the post detailed a cycle + pics - u could just see the back of his head...the body looked 100% the situation...this was posted back in 2002...i'll try find it lol....

getbig.com?