• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dbol only cycle???

Live by Grace

Heya guys, sorry if theres already a thread on here bout this. Not my intention to be annoying.
I have been given 100 tabs dbol.
A bodybuilder friend of mine sucessful in the sport, says i will get some good gains from a dbol only cycle though i may lose a small amount after its done. He is aware that it is used a kick start and in conjuntion with test.But he says that i shod just give it a go anyway and that at my size i will still make a huge difference and be vary happy with it.
He has other mates in comp who do a dbol only cycle and they are all happy with results.
He himself has done it before, now he does test and then a strip for comp.
I have been lifting for 7 years clean no roids and weigh in at 105kg mostly muscle. My diet is fairly clean and i am a machine in the gym.
Im not looking to lopk like ronnie colmann. But there are certain muscle groups which have always lagged no matter what i have done to pop em out.
I wonder if the dbol will just give me that little push i need.

Has anyone else dine a dbol only cycle? How did it turn out for you?

I have read tons about why we do dbol with test. And alot of people are dead against dbol only cycles.
However some are for it as long as you have a good pct.

Thanks guys

OP.
Post's like yours come up all the time, and they all read like yours.
By that I mean, you are going to do it anyway, and are looking for more of a reassurance than advice.
At 105kg and mostly muscle (what bf%) dbol only cycle is the last thing Id run (not that it should be run in the first place).

How old are you?
How talk are you?
What BF%?
What can you squat? Bench? Deadlift? 1rm or max reps/weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon don't click on this Sub forum if you don't wish to participate. It's easy really.

Cleaned up.

Have to draw the line somewhere. I know steroids are touchy subjects, but some sanity must prevail. Don't take it personal Andy.

I will not die in a ditch over the subject of steroids, take don't take it it doesn't bother me.

What annoyed me was stickys response ok?

A lot of guys ask me all the time about oral gear (esp younger ones). Most do it because
they are afraid of the needles.

Alot move from orals to pinging needles eventually once they realize they are pissing out thier hard earned cash once they come off.

But its a lesson learnt and we can only say it like it is

OP.
Post's like yours come up all the time, and they all read like yours.
By that I mean, you are going to do it anyway, and are looking for more of a reassurance than advice.
At 105kg and mostly muscle (what bf%) dbol only cycle is the last thing Id run (not that it should be run in the first place).

How old are you?
How talk are you?
What BF%?
What can you squat? Bench? Deadlift? 1rm or max reps/weight.

Thanks for the reply

Bro, i aint looking for your reassurance. I dont need it. Ive worked hard in the gym for every gram of muscle on my bones and i did that against some pretty insumountable odds in an out of hospital since i was a child. I had no reassurances then either. I just want to know if its possible to get somthing out of it or am i waisting my time?
If i need to run test with it i will just wait until i get some.
But if i can save the cash and the hassle looking for it i will.

I am 35 years old
I am 5'8
I am bout 30% b/f
I dont bb bench, but db bench 50kg db's
I squat 140kg
I dead 140kg
Not like a few years ago wen i was competing in strength comps. Much stronger then. However i have a strong core if thats your point.

Thanks for the reply

Bro, i aint looking for your reassurance. I dont need it. Ive worked hard in the gym for every gram of muscle on my bones and i did that against some pretty insumountable odds in an out of hospital since i was a child. I had no reassurances then either. I just want to know if its possible to get somthing out of it or am i waisting my time?
If i need to run test with it i will just wait until i get some.
But if i can save the cashd the hassle looking for it i will.

I am 35 years old
I am 5'8
I am bout 30% b/f
I dont bb bench, but db bench 50kg db's
I squat 140kg
I dead 140kg
Not like a few years ago wen i was competing in strength comps. Much stronger then. However i have a strong core if thats your point.

To be honest, I think you need to drop some body fat before turning to PED's.
Dbol will just blow you up more.
At 105kg and 30%, you would have close to the same lean body mass as me, and Im 92kg......
Diet down to under 20%, even under 15% is preferred, then start looking at PED's if you must.

My 2c.

To be honest, I think you need to drop some body fat before turning to PED's.
Dbol will just blow you up more.
At 105kg and 30%, you would have close to the same lean body mass as me, and Im 92kg......
Diet down to under 20%, even under 15% is preferred, then start looking at PED's if you must.

My 2c.

Thats is a good point. My body fat does bother me,
To be honest i have already lost 10kg over the past couple months. But am finding it hard going to drop anymore. In fact i have gained a few kg back in past two weeks, but wondering if thats not due to the creatine i started taking. I will seriously look at that, thanks for the advice.

No worries mate.
Id also not worry about the scales to much, as your body may be doing a slight re-comp.... Best bet is to get a Dexa scan done, and wait till you get to under 20%.

The higher your body fat is, the more likely you are to experience sides with test etc....

If you dont care either way, why post that silly picture?

When I joined this forum there was no sub forum for steroids and such, I don't like the thought of my kids taking drugs, illegal drugs.
It is a good question you ask sticky.
Upon reflection I do have a sort of an emotional attachment to the subject.

I feel, for a member of this forum one should not have to be made to feel he/she cannot contribute to any particular sub forum based on how some other members may feel.

The comment; don't "post in there if you don't like the topic"

I think that's undermining and divisive, but that's just my opinion, I think I'll take a break from AUSBB as it is appears to be going in the wrong direction for me.

If your kids chose to take drugs, wouldn't you prefer they did it in the safest manner?

I'd prefer that people didn't abuse AAS, as it makes my life harder as a HRT patient.

But, if they do, they should do it safe.
That's what this sub forum is for.

Education.

If you have legitimate posts, post away. But posting that silly picture in threads is just annoying.

I still don't understand why people say you have to run test with EVERY cycle.
Despite me having posted numerous physiological facts as to why you don't.
Does anyone have a real answer?

it will work if its legit there are alot of fake orals gettin about mainly pink and blue not so much the yellow for some reason but you can tell by the stamp on them. great gains from oral dbols dont let people tell you different! ;p

If your kids chose to take drugs, wouldn't you prefer they did it in the safest manner?

I'd prefer that people didn't abuse AAS, as it makes my life harder as a HRT patient.

But, if they do, they should do it safe.
That's what this sub forum is for.

Education.

If you have legitimate posts, post away. But posting that silly picture in threads is just annoying.

Sticky?

God bless.