• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ausBB app?

To do what exactly?

I just use wi-fi on my mobile to look at the site.

I'm on my iPad (which doesn't have tethering) so I can't use it as a hotspot for my comp,

The app would be useful for many things, I only just joined today but one for example would be to upload photos and just general usage/browsing threads

I hate tapatalk.
It always takes you to the last post rather than the first unread post. then you have to scroll up to see what was the last post you read in that thread.

Anyone know how to get around this?

I hate tapatalk.
It always takes you to the last post rather than the first unread post. then you have to scroll up to see what was the last post you read in that thread.

Yeah now that you mention that. I sometimes read the starting strength forum with tapatalk and it takes me to the last unread post but not on ausbb.

Shrek, reading through the settings I have it turned on to go to the first unread post but it says some forums don't support it. So it looks like it may be an ausbb problem rather than a tapatalk one.

i will look into it , i don't use tapatalk, but i'll have to give it a burl on my tab and see what goes

i'll see what can be done about that , got a few things in the pipeline for ausbb , maybe an app can be tacked onto the "todo list"
Sounds good!

I don't think you need an app....

If you have an iPhone go to

(Www.nissansilvia.com) - Automotive Modifiers Network (Hardtuned.net)

Then use a desktop.

I'm no IT wiz, but they have made the site so phone friendly is like an app.
No aus BB forum I know of has done this yet.

Thanks mate! I'll check it out! I have an app that I can control my comp from my iPad but I need a wifi connection, which I don't have ATM!

I won't mind this site, when I get home from hols, but I just have my iPad on me until then, so I guess I gotta put up with it!

Thanks for the replies guys!

I hate tapatalk.

Great I didnt even notice this until you mentioned it lol :D