• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

trt/varicoceles

seano9999

Hi guys looking for some input/advice
I've recently been diagnosed as having a couple of varicoceles
Got an appointment with a urologist in march
My gp has put me on trt for the moment had two lots of blood work total t was 11.6 then last one was 13 I'm 31 yrs old I have read that the varicoceles can effect t levels and fertility and I discussed this with my doctor he said it can definitely effect fertility but wasn't sure about t levels and hopefully the urologist will be able to confirm this thing is my partner is pregnant which happened before I started the trt :) so now I'm not so confident the surgery to remove them will help the t levels Has anyone else had the surgery ? As varicoceles are quite common and what was the outcome regarding the t levels?
Also Im using primo 1 ml every e14d split into 0.5ml weekly I was doing 1ml e10d split into 0.5 e5d but I feel fine on e14d mainly because im prescribed at 1 ml a fortnight and didnt wanna push my luck made some gains back feeling really good actually I haven't been given an ai or hcg all he tested for is total test cortisol thyroid lft etc said free test shbg estradiol etc weren't important
and he said well just go by how I feel I feel fine but I'm a little concerned as a lot of other ppl I've read about are using adex and hcg
Just like to hear others experiences I've done a few cycles in the past but trt is new to me any advice would be appreciated