• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Game of Thrones

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
anyone watching it? i ignored it on foxtel for awhile but some friends said i gotta watch it so im up to episode 7 series one and i love it. its ultra violent, plenty of naked chicks and medievil with out being too gay like that shithouse "Merlin" show on channel 10 which was the reason i got foxtel in the first place

anyone watching it? i ignored it on foxtel for awhile but some friends said i gotta watch it so im up to episode 7 series one and i love it. its ultra violent, plenty of naked chicks and medievil with out being too gay like that shithouse "Merlin" show on channel 10 which was the reason i got foxtel in the first place

Watched it and awaiting season 2! I got hooked on it pretty bad and the way each episode ends makes you want to watch another... and another :D

I highly recommend it!

Something happens near the end that nobody would be ready for ;)

Yep Brilliant series.

For anyone needing a bridge until S2, watch Spartacus. Awesome watch, but very sad regarding Andy and his passing.

boy is that Khalessi girl hot!

emilia-clarke-nude-game-of-thrones-lb.jpg

I've been re watching the first series my missus is into it now so I wanted to bring her up to speed before the second series starts

Yeah watched the first episode last night, left off where the first season finished, this is goign to be awesome. Just wish I had the time ti rewatch the first season before this one started but was too busy watching Spartacus which I think only has one episode left...