• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oliver Lacey 2012 Body Transformation

TrentZor

Oliver is already a member of Ausbb.
I will be helping him on diet
He lives in newcastle which is over 2 hours away by car. So will send me pics every 4 weeks.
Goals - Get a body like zyzz :confused: lol so under 10% for the comp then
sit around 12% all year and and maintain it.

Special mention to Max Brenner for helping me debunk alot of dieting myths

OliverSide.jpg

OliverLegs.jpg

OliverBack.jpg

OliverFront.jpg

Last edited:
Will he be chasing numbers at all? Oli used to have some very decent lifts if I remember correctly

History: Last year I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder, something that runs in my family with one member having shot himself and two others being institutionalised. I began to sleep 15-18 hours a day and slowly everything in my life disappear - degree, gf, work, the gym - especially when alcohol became involved.

2012 is a new start for me - the medication I am now on makes me feel awake, something I haven't experienced for as long as I can remember. As well as starting back with my law degree I'm getting back into the gym - its time for some change.

Goals:
- Get down to 10-12% body fat (something that will look good shirtless and be maintainable naturally)
- Get to 220/140/260 beltless (currently 180/120/220)

As I know nothing about dieting I've commissioned trent to look after me in that regard. In terms of training I will look after myself. As usual boys KISS - PPP x3 a week and boxing x1 a week.

This won't be easy as I'm doing a law degree as well and my medications main side effect is weight gain (as my photos already illustrate) but where there's a will there's a way.

Everything starts as of Feb 20th when I get home from Finland. I'll be logging on pro raw but might start up one for you lot if you're at all interested.

Wish me luck black ****s :)

Oli - I was gonna write something smart-arsed here like I have for everyone else, but honestly I'd rather just say - the very best of British luck to you son. And God's speed.

*EDIT - Sorry fellas: as fate would play it, I'm on the way to a funeral right now for a guy we knew who topped himself just after New Year, with undiagnosed/untreated depression. This is a very real and devastating condition that affects many hundreds of people around the person suffering it, and millions around the world. It's just not in me today....

cheers

Last edited:
Feels like ages since I seen you on the forum mate, I am glad you got your shit together with some meds, and hope you can overcome the side effects (I know you will, you got it in you mate). I wish you the absolute best for 2012 Oli and hope that the new lease on life is all you need to accomplish your study and life fitness goals.

Good luck mate
Graeme

EDIT: C'mon Candy, we need a call on this one too, you know hes got it in him.:):):)

Last edited: