• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kurt's 2012 Transformation.

Kurt

Name - Kurt
Age - 21
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 87.5KG

Measurements:
Waist -
Chest -
L Quad -
R Quad -
L Bicep -
R Bicep -

Pictures:
IMG_0387-1.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

Goals:
To increase lean body mass and to gain a decent amount of weight.

Bench : 95KG
Squat : 120KG
Deadlift : 150KG

(I've probably set my goals a little low, but if I beat them I can always reassess then.)

Blurb:
Okay, so I want to start lifting (I say start as I have never given it a whole hearted approach) .. I haven't touched weights for 12+ months and diet is non existent currently. I jumped onto the forums today (09/01/12) and saw that tomorrow is the cut off date for the transformation competition, thus why you are reading this, and hopefully seeing some decent changes in the following 12 months.

Last edited:
Broad shoulders, tight waist.

If you stay on track, BIG gains to be had.

Get it done buddy!

Big strong gangly 2YO colt, all flailing limbs right now, out of the Bintang stable. No city form to speak of but if right on the day, pedigree says he could surprise. Will need the nose fluffer though.

Watch trackwork.

Good luck mate, nice low fat levels so if you just add lots of lean beef, you will kill it.

Graeme