• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

RedDog's 2012 Body Tansformation

RedDog

Comfortably numb
Weight: 88Kg
BF: Approx 24%
Lifts: BP - 85x5, SQ - 115x5, DL - 125x5

Would love to achieve the beginners strength lifts by the end of the year and to get to 15% BF and put on a bit of LBM.

I have been lifting for about 12 months but with no real direction for lifts or diet. I hoping to turn that around and have started the beginners strength program and I'm now watching my diet.

For some reason my computer is not letting me upload photos (something to do with java) to photobucket so will try and post tomorrow at work.

EDIT:Appologies for the crappy quality of the photos my pastey white chest seems to reflect the light :p it was the best I could come up (I'm in a FIFO camp ATM and the only light source in my room is a 300000000000 watt fluro).

Attachments

• Reddog1.jpg
    Reddog1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 78
  • reddog2.jpg
    reddog2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 68
  • reddog3.jpg
    reddog3.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 56
  • reddog4.jpg
    reddog4.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 51
  • reddog5.jpg
    reddog5.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
You don't have to use potobucket. Use the manage attachments button.

best of luck

OK worked out how to embed them

[IMG]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x382/RedDogRed/Reddog1.jpg[/IMG]
reddog2.jpg

reddog3.jpg

reddog4.jpg

reddog5.jpg

reddog6.jpg

Last edited:
Another WA raider with it all to do here. Form has been ordinary on the dirt tracks, but the stable has high hopes and a major turn-around would not be a surprise. Against this top flight company though, will need to be very good indeed.

Watch early trackwork.

Good base, will looking in on your progress pics. I think you got plenty of potential.
Good luck
Graeme

Progress Shots Feb2012

Ok its only been a month but I thought I'd post up a few progress pic's. I don't think I've changed all that much but then again its only been a month :)

RedDogFeb4.jpg

RedDogFeb3.jpg

RedDogFeb2.jpg

RedDogFeb1.jpg

Have your lifts improved over the last month red dog?

Yeah mate my deadlift has been improving quite well so far but my squats seem to be stalling although I'm squatting deeper now with 10 reps instead of 5

Last edited:
Yeah man keep working with those squats, they'll sort themselves out, everything else is going fine...seeya Tuesday!

Yeah mate my deadlift has been improving quite well so far but my squats seem to be stalling although I'm squatting deeper now with 8 reps instead of 5

Squatting the same weight but deeper and for reps is definately not stalling. Good job.

Ok seems how its just about at half way mark I thought I would chuck some progress pic's up.

Last week I weighed in at 87.5Kgs almost back where I started (88Kgs) but managed to cut down to 83Kgs at the end of march then have been eating a little above maintenance up until now. I think I will start eating more to bulk up more.

I have achieved more in strength than I expected.
Current 1RM's SQ 145 B 105 D 190 which my original goal was to reach 140/100/180 at the end of the year so i'm pretty happy with that :)

Wouldn't have a clue what my body fat is ? Anyone one want to hazard a guess??

Thighclose.jpg

thigh.jpg

fronthip.jpg

Frontflexed.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

Ok thought I'd better throw some end of year pics up, as With a little Christmas cheer I doubt I'll get a chance to do any before the end of the year. Pretty crappy quality I know but it's the best I could do with my iPhone.

Weigh in today at 92kgs after starting at 88kgs cut down to 82 now back to 92kgs so I have added about 4kgs

Strength has been the biggest winner with (all gym lifts) bench sitting at 107.5kgs TAG squat at 160kgs and deadlift at 210kgs.

My goals at the start of the year were b100 s140 d180 so pretty happy with my progress.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356314020.114716.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356314034.308943.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356314083.520549.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356314097.116492.jpg

Will try and get a wheels pic up when I get a chance.