• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sumo's 2012 Transformation

Sumo

Goal - to get to 78-80kg by the end of the year at 15% body fat (pretty ambitious I know but will be interesting to see what happens)
Age - 44 this year (in the prime of my youth but not sure what that creaking noise is when I train)

Measurements (in centimetres) as at 08/01/2012
Weight - 68.7kg
Height - 167cm
Body fat - getting dexa scan on Tuesday (had scan and 12% body fat)
Neck - 35cm
Chest - 99cm
Biceps - 34cm (flexed sadly enough)
Waist - 84cm
Hips - 96cm
Thighs - 56cm (unflexed)

Pictures below - my God how can you improve such magnificence:confused:?

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck Sumo.

Good to see the older guys getting on this. Its never too late to transform!

Another WA galloper short on recent form but with plenty of experience. They say you should never ask a horse to do what it hasn't already succeeded at, and at this level and in this company, he's being asked to do an awful lot.

Check doctor's report pre-race for signs of steroidal abuse - if present, bet the farm.

Another WA galloper short on recent form but with plenty of experience. They say you should never ask a horse to do what it hasn't already succeeded at, and at this level and in this company, he's being asked to do an awful lot.

Check doctor's report pre-race for signs of steroidal abuse - if present, bet the farm.

ha ha ha I am loving your form guide reports mate they are hilarious:D

Good luck Sumo! If someone from the over 40s brigade takes this out I'll be giddy for weeks! Viva la old farts!

Best of luck mate.
I'm gunning for you.

Oh wait I'm judging I have to be partial. :)

"Partial" I am sure I have heard that word before - I think it was in my Chartered Accountants study - wonder what it means lol. Thanks Shrek and yes DKD viva la old farts (Old Guys Rule!)

I have revised my bodyfat goal seeing that I had a Dexa scan today and my bodyfat is 12% - I had estimated it to be around 15-17% so I will aim for 80kg at 12% bodyfat by the end of the year.