• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bron's 2012 Transformation

bron

Height: 5'5
Weight: 67kg

Measurements (inches)

Waist: 27.5
Chest: 34.5
L Quad: 24
R Quad: 24
L Bicep: 12
R Bicep: 12

Pics

frontrelax.jpg

backrelax.jpg

siderelax.jpg

frontdoublebi.jpg

backdoubelbi.jpg

Goals

To replace bodyfat with muscle. Wanting to be around 60kg and firmer all over.

Want to get stronger. Lifts i would like to make are:
Squat: 90
Bench: 65
Deadlift: 135

Would like to compete in a powerlifting competition at some stage this year.

To be fair to all other contestants Bron must be a member to be eligible. Jim have her join up.

i think the odds just turned in big jims and brons favor now. Hard to beat a partnership like this. Both of u encouraging each other to get fit.

Best of luck bron!!

Another South Australian raider set specifically for this race and with the near perfect lead-in. Placed in very smart hands, the trainer expects big things and the filly would only need to improve slightly on stable expectations to really shake the life out of this.

Do not treat lightly.

To be fair to all other contestants Bron must be a member to be eligible. Jim have her join up.

I really wouldnt have thought it would be a big deal... i only did it because if i create her an account i have to spam 10 threads before i can post pics lol.

If i create an account can you transfer this thread into her name?

I really wouldnt have thought it would be a big deal... i only did it because if i create her an account i have to spam 10 threads before i can post pics lol.

If i create an account can you transfer this thread into her name?

Hello everyone, this is bron. :)

One and a half hours after starting my first weights session for 2012 (in our home gym) I can bearly stand, let alone bend my knees. Big Jim stands there and kindly says "think you have had enought for tonight" while laughing. :D

I'm going to hurt tomorrow :(

LOL

I did that to a girl once, she never trained with me again.

You're in good hands.

Good luck Bron!

HaHa, wait till you have to walk some stairs tomorrow. Good stuff and good luck Bron.

Lol good job I don't have any stairs at work :)

ROFL just wait til Wednesday LOL

Good luck BRONE!

Thanks Wazza :)

LOL

I did that to a girl once, she never trained with me again.

You're in good hands.

Good luck Bron!

I don't think I have a choice considering I live with my trainer and my gym is in the next room :(

Week 2 weight update

Well weighed in yesterday at exactly the same as last week 65.7kgs :(

New week started so let hope for better this week.

Last edited: