• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BigJim's 2012 Transformation

BigJim

Height: 6'3
Weight: 109.2kg

Best Lifts:

Squat - 195kg
Bench - 140kg
Deadlift - 230kg

Measurements (inches)

Waist: 37.5
Chest: 42/47.5 flexed
L Quad: 27.5
R Quad: 27.5
L Bicep: 15/16 flexed
R Bicep: 15/16.5 flexed

Pics

frontrelax.jpg

backrelax.jpg

siderelax.jpg

frontdoublebirp.jpg

reardoublebi.jpg

chesta.jpg

Goal

Drop bodyfat and increase muscle.

Squat 215kg
Bench 160kg
Deadlift 260kg

Lets do this.

Best of luck bro.

U have already come along way already. Now to continue it.

Nice singlet BTW

May the bonds be with u

That is some serious singlet tan you've got yourself.

Good luck big boy.

Thanks for the comments peeps :)

And lol @ singlet tan! How good is it hahahaha.

Just realised i didnt put my (attempted) lat spread up so i will put that up when i get home.

South Aus ex-2YO of the Year has had a long time out in the paddock since early champion form. Returning under a new handler and with a fire in the belly. Right now, the belly also holds quite a few oats, but nothing the trackwork won't burn off in a hurry. Set for this (as has his stablemate).

Needs to run this trip right out, but expect to be storming home.

South Aus ex-2YO of the Year has had a long time out in the paddock since early champion form. Returning under a new handler and with a fire in the belly. Right now, the belly also holds quite a few oats, but nothing the trackwork won't burn off in a hurry. Set for this (as has his stablemate).

Needs to run this trip right out, but expect to be storming home.

And what a fine Stable it is:

gym1a.jpg

gym2j.jpg

Now i can train any time i want. This is gonna be a BIG year for me!

Last edited:
Nice numbers mate, bloody strong! fwaaarkin hell.

I have been inspired by your transformation in the past bud, and I have no doubts that the inspiration will keep coming, good luck for the training year BigJim.

Graeme

Nice numbers mate, bloody strong! fwaaarkin hell.

I have been inspired by your transformation in the past bud, and I have no doubts that the inspiration will keep coming, good luck for the training year BigJim.

Graeme

I am highly motivated for this one!

I will be dissapointed with anything less then a massive change.

I am really hoping i explode when i start adding in carbs. Up until now i have hardly trained with carbs in my diet. Adding in carbs will be sick!

Very interesting times ahead!

Plenty of fresh hay out the stable window, too. Mowing time, Jim.

Ask Jim how long and how hard it was to mow it.........

NEVER AGAIN....

:D

I don't care how long and hard Jim says it is. The proof of the pudding in the eating.

Weight Update (21/01/2012)

105.9kg

1.5kg loss.

Have upped calories to try reduce loss to under 1kg per week.

Have lost close to 4kg in 2 weeks and I'm starting to notice more muscle definition coming through. I think I'm getting leaner
:)

20120121164059.jpg

I got down to 104kg in December 2010 (13 months ago) so I'm closing in on my lowest BW!

Shit Jim, you look like an animal....bloody awesome!
Plenty of good development since you were last that weight, good work BigJim, keep it up mate.

Shit Jim, you look like an animal....bloody awesome!
Plenty of good development since you were last that weight, good work BigJim, keep it up mate.

Thanks bud :)

Comments like that definitely keep me going!

Looking at my pics from when i was the same weight last year i have definitely put on some muscle. I just cant wait until i drop some more bf%!

Weight Update from 28/01/2012

105.6kg

300g loss.

Upping the calories definitely worked haha. Only dropped 300 grams this week and that was without any cardio at all.

Will continue with the current calories and look at adding in a day of HIIT.

See what happens!

Last edited: