• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Relevants 2012 Body Transformation

Relevant

wheelsd.jpg

sideet.jpg

backwh.jpg

Current Weight : 97.5kg
Body Fat %: 33%

Current Lifts
Bench Press: 6 x 80kg
Squat: 8 x 120kg
Dead Lift 6 x 120kg
Rows: 10 x 60kg

I could probably do more weight than what i have specified above but i have been concentrating more on form instead of lifting as much as possible. Also i only started lifting 2 months ago.

My basic plan is to do a full body workout 3 times a week for the next 6 months then swap to some sort of split if i can add about 50% to my lifts in the first 6 months.

I just started taking protein powder, multi-vitamin, creatine, cell-tech hardcore and Nano Vapor hardcore, tyrosine, fishoil and glutamine.

Last edited:
Good luck bud. You've got broad shoulders, you could do quite well with the right dedication I reckon. All the best!

Big strapping 2YO that joins a host of interstate raiders looking to take the big one out. Question is, with only decent country form to date, does he have the legs to carry this trip right through. Stable betting and trackwork will be your best guide, but look for rapid improvement in early lead up runs.

Not the worst here.

I'm jelly of your strength, especially for someone who's only been lifting for 2 months. Good luck :)

I'm jelly of your strength, especially for someone who's only been lifting for 2 months. Good luck :)

Should clarify i didn't start from scratch 2 months ago, but this is the first time that i have tried to lift with a lifting plan, diet and supplements. Before this i would just go to the gym with no plan and just do whatever i felt like on the day but it never lasted more than a month. Also before i would lift the same weight every time get halfway through my workout, lose enthusiasm and leave the gym.

Ok 1 month in I've lost 2kg and I've decided to drop full-body workouts starting monday as I just can't lift heavier every workout, even though I'm not sore or tied. Also squatting every workout really kills my ability to perform any Cadrio as I get leg cramps.
My new split is biceps/triceps legs/shoulders chest/back 2 x a week.

Also I'm getting off muscle tech supps because I'm just too fat to be taking in so much sugar.

I don't get your split, how does it fit into twice a week?
like which days etc
At least your down 2kg for the month, I'm exactly the same but stronger so am increasing my steady state and HIIT for the next 2 months to try to get the fat mass down.
Good luck with the new split mate
G

I don't get your split, how does it fit into twice a week?
like which days etc
At least your down 2kg for the month, I'm exactly the same but stronger so am increasing my steady state and HIIT for the next 2 months to try to get the fat mass down.
Good luck with the new split mate
G

My split will be like this
Monday: biceps/triceps
Tuesday: legs/Shoulders
Wednesday: chest/back
Thursday: rest
Friday: biceps/triceps
Saturday:legs/shoulders
Sunday: chest /back
Repeat

If I take an extra rest day I'll just double up,the next day with a morning and afternoon session.

In terms of strength I have added over 50% in weight to every excercise in the last 3 months, but I would give that up for 10% less body fat any day of the week. So I'm going concentrate on cardio more over the next month and re-evaluate at the end of the month.

My split will be like this
Monday: biceps/triceps
Tuesday: legs/Shoulders
Wednesday: chest/back
Thursday: rest
Friday: biceps/triceps
Saturday:legs/shoulders
Sunday: chest /back
Repeat

If I take an extra rest day I'll just double up,the next day with a morning and afternoon session.

In terms of strength I have added over 50% in weight to every excercise in the last 3 months, but I would give that up for 10% less body fat any day of the week. So I'm going concentrate on cardio more over the next month and re-evaluate at the end of the month.

Thats what I thought you were gonna do. I will add this though, why don't you just stick to 3 days on, and 1 days off, than repeat. Don't worry about training on certain days of the week, that way you get your rest day and avoid over-training in the long term.

Just a thought
Graeme