• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hotknife 2012 contest entry

hotknife

Picture 27.jpg

Picture 30.jpg

Picture 29.jpg

Picture 31.jpg

Picture 32.jpg
1903d1325999784-hotknife-2012-contest-entry-picture-28.jpg

Hoping this will spur me on to keep heading to the gym SO here we go:

Goal: Put on a bit of muscle mass, get less 'soft' (I gain fat relatively easily so this will be interesting) And get my stupid squats up to something respectable
Weight: Approx 80-84 depending on scales
Lifts-
Bench: 75kg @ 5x3
Dead: 110kg @ 5x3
Squat: 80kg @ 5x3 (My legs are crazy weak and I don't know why)

Pictures: Picture 1- Front relaxed. Picture 2- Front flex. Picture 3- Back relaxed. Picture 4- Back flex. Picture 5- legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Youngster with it all to do here, but the stable whispers are very strong on the breeding and word is, he can run like the proverbial thru dairy. Sire was very smart indeed and would only take half his class and determination for this one to move quickly through the field here and gobble the finish line up.

Watch early trackwork.

No worries, I took one but it only let me upload five at a time so I figured it was enough Haha.

Attachments

• Picture 28.jpg
    Picture 28.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 115
So I thought I'd throw in some updated pictures to see how I was travelling. Honestly, not as well as I'd hoped by the looks of it. My diet is my major tripping point, alas, I love takeaway so much.

Training wise I've been fairly consistent in my gym trips. I've stopped deadlifting even though I love it because my form is rubbish and I keep hurting my back even with de-loads to try and concentrate on form.

Attachments

• Picture 92.jpg
    Picture 92.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 93.jpg
    Picture 93.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 95.jpg
    Picture 95.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 96.jpg
    Picture 96.jpg