• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroid Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapndgap

Stats:

Height: 182cm
Weight: 80Kgs
Bodytype: Ecto/Meso
Current Cal intake: 2600 daily
Goal: Shred easy

Question:

Will be using clenbuterol soon to cut down some unwanted fat which have been annoying to get off, even though my calorie intakes aren't that high (especially the foods I've been eating aren't that much), I still have made some strength gains.

Risks:
I am completely aware of all the risks, and have family overseas who have used steroids before.
Clen isn't an anabolic steroid, but simply a fat burner, helps get rid of fat not muscle.

Recent Problems: when playing with my calorie intake I feel week at times, get decent carbs, not trying to cut down too hard. Avoiding the big steroids until 20ish.

Knowledge: I know how to cycle, don't bother asking.

Prepared:
hell yes.

P.S no i don't trust those websites they are all fake, eclenbuterol and buysteroids, all scams.

Would love some feed back, no shit please just good constructive crtisism or what ever.

Thoughts, info, and running through it would be great, would also post a log and take pictures soon.

Already read: http://ausbb.com/steroids-performance-enhancers/16979-clenbuterol-handbook.html

@Shrek - thanks for the info

Sorry if this stuff doesn't make sense or there are heaps of spelling errors, on ipad its not fun typing on this.

Last edited:
What is it exactly you are after?

the title says steroid advice but then you say you don't want to use until 20's.

the you say this

Knowledge: I know how to cycle, don't bother asking.

So I won't ask and assume you know it all.

Also 18 is too young to take PED's.

Go and learn how to diet and train properly first.

Last edited:
If you are 18 and an ecto/meso, you have absolutely no need to use steroids. Probably ever, unless you want to be a pro bodybuilder (then maybe after 5 years or solid training or towards your mid 20's)

I wouldn't be touching absolutely anything at your age. Not necessarily because of the risk, but because you have no need to.

Personally, I'd never touch anything as I like the challenge of seeing just how far you can take your physique naturally. Once you touch gear, you'll never know if you could have gotten that big without it, or how much of the reward was as a result of the training/diet or just the juice.

Last edited:
Clen isn't an anabolic steroid, but simply a fat burner, helps get rid of fat not muscle.

This statement is enough for me to know you have no idea despite you saying you read he Sticky.
Train and diet hard for another 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.