• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sas's 2012 Body Transformation

Gunner

Height: 160cm
Bodyfat: Unknown

Current Lifts:
Squat: 62.5kg
Dead Lift: 60kg
Bench Press: 46kg

2012 Goals:
Squat: 100kg
Dead Lift: 100kg
Bench Press: 80kg
Do a Pull Up/Chin Up
Get weight down to 65kg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Legs.jpg

Side.jpg

Another kiwi raider (same stable as Gunner) this filly will have plenty to do in a tight field, but has the pedigree and is in clever hands. Don't dismiss.

Watch betting for best guide.

Another kiwi raider (same stable as Gunner) this filly will have plenty to do in a tight field, but has the pedigree and is in clever hands. Don't dismiss.

Watch betting for best guide.

the guys better watch out i think all of the girls entered so far have the ptential to take this out.

8 months to get to 65kg if she is for example 100kg.. Thats with just a pair of kettlebells lifting 3 times a week doing complexes at home including calorie defecit. Ive done this before for a client she went from 85kg to 69kg in 4 months.

since SAS is actually lifting free weights here this would obviously shorten the length of time to hit that mark..

Good luck SAS!!

candy might be on the money with this.. the girls can take this out..

P.S i read her weight as 100kg lol it was her squats..
Um what is her current BW if i dont mind asking?

Thanks I hope so I seem to screw myself over when I get close to 70kg. So hoping this will keep me more focused.