• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Leroy's 2012 Body Transformation

Leeroy

Weight: 105kg
Height: 180cm
Bodyfat: About 30% last time I measured it. Sadly I think its still about the same. Will measure again and update.
Goal: Lose the gut and build some strength. (y'know, the usual). Oh, and actually get consistent with my training.

Before 1a.jpgBefore 2a.jpgBefore 3.jpg

I have made a fair stab at my diet and have lost 10 kg's over the last few months (It was 15 kg's before the Christmas hols :() and a fair few cm's of my gut and waist etc. So, yes, the pictures could be a lot worse, which is sobering.

I have not long started Greyskulls LP and am enjoying it. I am not switching programs until this one stops working, as I have spent way too much time in the past reading about programs instead of actually doing them. I figure I could easily get most of the year out Greyskulls, if not more

Last edited: