• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low ceiling, so have to choose between racks

pumpedup86

Ok so the Racks from Gym Direct are going to be a little high for my ceiling. My ceiling is 240 and the gym direct rack is 240

Power tech rack is 212 as is the Force USA band attachment rack.

So i am about to choose which one to buy out of the power tech and the Force. Force USA works out to be cheaper because i dont have to get it freight i have found a supplier in Perth, so overall it works out to be a little cheaper.

I am bummed because I wanted to buy the HPRSP Commericial but its going to be a little too high and i do not want to flip the chin up bar around.

Leaving only 20cm for my head over the bar, i dont want to take the chance that I will put my head through the ceiling :p

flip the chin bar as previosly suggested. do the wide grip neutral grip chins. or get another chin bar. not a good enough reson not to hav the commercal rack it is the bomb