• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pumpin iron 2012 body transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join Photobucket, upload your photos to photobucket, then copy and paste the 'IMG Code' attached to the photo into your post here and magically the photos will appear here.

It's easy, even I can do it!

Just keep in mind not to delete or change the photos once they have been uploaded as they will then be no longer visible here.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Then edit your first post at the beginning to include your photos!

Last edited:
pic3.png

Alot of body fat to get rid off here, so a long road ahead :) wanna gain some muscle while cutting which i should be able to do , due to being fairly high in body fat.

Should infers that there is a chance that you won't, you meant to say you will be able to.
I'm carrying 33% BF, so your not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.