• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

xwifex's 2012 Body Transformation Contest

Ok here we go....what a fucking nightmare taking these photos and putting them in the internet

This is me on January 1 2012. I started training in April of 2011. Since then I have lost about 60cm (as measured off 1 arm, shoulders, waist, hips & 1 thigh). I've lost a few kilos (seriously only like 3 or 4) and weigh in at... 96 kilos! I weight more than most of you beefcakes hahaha.

I don't LOVE what i'm posting, but I'm proud of it - as its already a clear improvement (to me, anyway) from when I started. I don't have any starting photos, but do have one of about six weeks in - will post that later on as a comparison point).

I'm stealing Sev's pro-forma...

Weight: 96kg
Height: 171cm
Bodyfat: Unsure - Lots I imagine...not really overly fussed with this - i like my arse and boobs. I just want to really tighten and tone, getting good definition across my back, arms and legs.
Goal: To lose the rest of my gut (it is made up of mexican foods and soy icecream mostly), to get to a weight that doesn't make my bmi obese (!), to keep my big boobs and not have them melt away, to improve my lifts (goals below), to do 5 charity walk / runs in 2012, to walk 20km a week, to keep training 3 times a week and to do HIIT skips twice a week.

Tested 1RM's:
SQ: 135kg (want to get to 150)
DL: 97.5KG (want to get to 130)

2012.jpg

front2012.jpg

FUCK you lot better be kind to me.

Awesome squat at dead lift PB!!

Do you bench press??? If not you should probably start, it's good for the boobs as well!:)

Last edited:
nopes. i will work on this with my strongman buddy tho, and will keep you posted. it will probably suck tho.

ps thanks for nice words of encouragement.

Last edited:
Good luck xwifex, I hope you reach your goals in 2012. Wowzuz, you have an awesome squat!

Great work so far mate
Graeme

Strong squat. Great progress so far, you certainly don't look 96kg

I think I look closer to 85 than 95. I'm torn between being obsessed with the scales and being medically obese, and fucking them right off. I look the same now as I did on my honeymoon - I weighed around 82-85 then.

Just keep measuring yourself with the tape, don't worry about the scales! I know for 2 months I lost sweet FA and all I wanted to see was the numbers on the scale drop! Your body is transitioning into a muscle bitch!

Big strong mare with outstanding form in lead-up races and has already outperformed many of the colts at Weight For Age. In the right hands here and will be running home strongly.

Sure to give this a decent shake.

Big strong mare with outstanding form in lead-up races and has already outperformed many of the colts at Weight For Age. In the right hands here and will be running home strongly.

Sure to give this a decent shake.

THIS made me smile and then my face hurt haha.