• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ener's Transformation

ener

Hey, thanks for putting a comp on.
Stats
Weight: 85kg
Height: 183cm (6ft)

Garage 1rms
Squat: 160kg
Deadlift: 155kg
Bench: 112.5kg
Press: 65kg
(squat and bench are the only ones I've tested properly)

Goals
Squat : 2xBW
Deadlift: 2xBW
Bench : 1.5xBW
Press : 1xBW
To be able to see some ab definition

Relaxed
Waist(navel): 84cm
Waist(hips): 88cm
Right leg(25cm from knee):57.5
left leg(25cm from knee): 56.5

Tensed
Left Bicep : 36
right bicep: 36.5

Photos:
Front (Relaxed)
Front%28Relaxed%29.JPG

Front%28Relaxed%29Bonds.JPG

Side (Relaxed)

Back (Relaxed)
Back%28Relaxed%29.JPG

Front (Tensed)
Front%28Tensed%29.JPG

Side (Tensed)
Side%28Tensed%29.JPG

Back (Tensed)
Back%28Tensed%29.JPG

Bicep(Tensed)
Bicep%28Tensed%29Right.JPG

Legs
http://www.endonor.com/Lift/Legs(Relaxed).JPG
http://www.endonor.com/Lift/Legs(Tensed).JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the support :) I uploaded some photos, let me know if I need any more or if they need to be resized.

So i've been continuing with my training as par usual but i did some conditioning today (bike ride to the oval, couple warm-up laps, handful of sprints, couple warm-down laps, ride home), boy has it been a while haha, but I'm hoping 1 conditioning day and 1 cardio day will aid in staying somewhat lean while i try to increase some muscle/strength.

Big tough tetchy 2YO colt with huge wraps, but no city form as yet. Will have it all to do here against bigger, tougher, older opposition. But if he can run this distance out, the rest will have to catch him.

Expect bold early showing.