• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Zan's Body Transformation

zan777

Iphone 108.jpg

Iphone 107.jpg

Iphone 110.jpgHey All,

Getting in before the new year! started lifting a month or 2 ago and have made some decent progress without much knowledge. Have recently been to PTC Syd and learnt all the basic barbell movements.

Weight 68.4
bodyfat: unsure but fairly low i'm assuming because i can usually see faint outlines of abs

My biggest issue is that through my sport I do a LOT of running. The pre-season program sets around 50+ k's to complete a week with sessions every day. I'm cutting this back a fair bit to focus on strength training but i'l still do 2 days running training a week.

Week schedule will probably look like this:

sunday - sat: rest, strength, run, rest run, rest, strength

I'm gonna start with a 4k calorie diet and see where it takes me.

Goals:

have some strength goals as well as fitness testing goals that are part of my sport. I haven't tested max's yet but they are pretty close estimates based on my work sets.

Strength goals:
Bench: 100kg - max currently ~ 60kg
Squat: 150kg - max currently ~ 90kg
Deadlift: 180kg - max would be a tad over 100kgs

Fitness testing goals:
50 pushups (1 second up, 1 second down tempo)
3 minute prone hold (no shaking as this is auto DQ)
sub 11 minute 3k time trial

Weight:
want to hit 80kg with a low body fat, but ultimate aim would be 85kg

I would also love to improve my physique. I know these are pretty challenging goals but I am determined to suceed!

Pics:
sorry but it was really hard to get pics using the timer app on the iphone, if u want better i can try again!

3 small issues l have here.

1. No wheel pics
2. You're either pushing your stomach out a bit in your last pic because from front on it doesnt look potly or you need to stretch your hip flexors more like me. Got some londorsis going on.
3. You're not wearing bonds.... Kind of a big deal.

3 small issues l have here.

1. No wheel pics
2. You're either pushing your stomach out a bit in your last pic because from front on it doesnt look potly or you need to stretch your hip flexors more like me. Got some londorsis going on.
3. You're not wearing bonds.... Kind of a big deal.

Here we go with a second attempt to address the issues. my stomach does seem to stick out more then it should. when i look down i can see the outline of my abs but side-on i have a slight beer gut forming almost. I think my lumbar vertebrae are slightly more lordotic then normal. I am going to start a hip flexor stretching program and also start doing some shoulder dislocation to hopefully fix my slouched shoulders. It's interesting how you don't notice these issues till u take photos of yourself.

Anyhow second attempt:
1935d1326246932-zans-body-transformation-full.jpg

1936d1326246945-zans-body-transformation-back.jpg

1937d1326246953-zans-body-transformation-chest.jpg

1938d1326246958-zans-body-transformation-side.jpg

Attachments

• FULL.jpg
    FULL.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 34
  • BACK.jpg
    BACK.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 32