• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steve 2012 Transformation

Stevo82

Hey guy's I'm doing this as some inspiration to hopefully keep myself motovated in 2012. I have had a bad year in 2011 for training, I started the year very slowly, had a 6 week holiday and got married in September etc etc. Anyway I'm looking to get back into it in 2012. My last lifts a few weeks ago (started the festive season early) were Squat-120kg 5rm, Deadlift 160kg 5rm and bench 100kg 5rm.

My stats are -
Age 30
Weight 84kg
Height 177cm
Chest 116cm
Waist 92cm (around belly button)
Biceps 39cm
Thighs 63cm
BF not sure around 18%
Back 2.jpg
Back relaxed.jpg
Back tensed.jpg
Front relaxed.jpg
Front tensed.jpg

Last edited:
good luck mate.

bonds strike again.Shrek, you should e-mail bonds stating that they need to officially sponsor this competition.

Another Perth raider for the Summer, who could show plenty here against this company. Near top weight now and only expected to race better from herein. Needs just a little luck in the run-in races to give this field a real shake.

Surprise packet. Expect bold showing.

Yeah I know Bonds but I have been wearing satin boxers for the last 10 years I thought time for a change, having my last few drinks for the year on NYE for a few months. I really need to work out a decent diet (might contact MaxBrenner for some help), I'm also a shift worker 2 days 2 night4 off which fucks around the body clock and diet abit.

My 2012 goals are to achieve 12% bodyfat approx at the same body weight 85kgs. For the first few weeks I will be doing a program by Fadi I think its called loose fat maintain muscle, then a combanation of powerlifting and bodybuilding routines for eight months on a clean bulk. After that I will have to work something out depending on BF etc, I also plan to mix abit of cardio/crossfit stuff in throughout the year.