• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

sev's 2012 body transformation!

sev

Weight: 92.7kg
Height: 181cm
Waist: 34"
Bodyfat: Lots...
Goal: Improve lifts by 25% and obviously looks.

Have been lifting for about 5 months, before i was a sedentary fat man.

Tested 1RM's:

BP: 110kg
SQ: 140kg
DL: 160KG

Pictures are a little average, used iPhone 4 and timer app.

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2580-1.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

Last edited:
Weight: 92.7kg
Waist: 34"
Bodyfat: Lots...
Goal: Improve lifts by 25% and obviously looks.

Have been lifting for about 5 months, before i was a sedentary fat man.

Tested 1RM's:

BP: 110kg
SQ: 140kg
DL: 160KG

These are good numbers IMO.... If there done correctly....

Meanhile I look forward to watching your progress....

Cheers....

Nah your pics are clear as mate, you got some strength about you, I think your got some potential.
Hmmm, have to see Candy's call on this one before the money flows.

Good luck mate
Graeme

Untested 3yo colt with huge wraps. Stable says they have a winner here and track work since spell has been most impressive. Still carrying lots of condition from Winter break but will only improve as he gets some lead-in runs. Impressive pedigree too (Big Boy-Stripper's Pole) so should be able to run the trip right out.

Keep safe.

Cheers Shrek!

Bonds are all that i own according to my undies drawer, they must have eaten my CK's :(

Bond should be sponsoring this.....I don't even have a single pair of Bonds...might have to get a pair just for my photos on January 1:)

Hey, GL man, you should lean out nicely. You and I look to have a similar build too.. Is going to be awesome :D

Yeah, can't wait!

Finally get to lift for the first time in weeks tonight! Stitches out of my hand now and it's healed well. Super excited!

Maybe I will make a training dairy, another form of motivation I guess!

Tested some 1rm's tonight after a 3 week lifting break.

Bench - good form and still 110kg
Squat - ok form but having trouble going balls to ground, still 140kg parallel.

Weight is down to 91.9, might stop my cut next week as my lifts probably won't increase on deficit.