• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Underground Elite review

0ni

Registered Rustler
Decided to get a belt + some chalk for Christmas.

Underground Elite :: Gym Accessories :: Belts :: UGE Elite Lever Belt
Underground Elite :: Gym Accessories :: Chalk Products :: Lifting Chalk

Arrived today. Belt is very, very good - all furry and everything. Don't think I'll ever be complaining that it doesn't give me enough support lol

The chalk is chalk alright!

Overall I'd say that I am pleased with the quality of the belt, should last me my entire lifting 'career'. Expect some huge increases in my finger curl poundages in the next few weeks now I have better grip and dat der intra-abdominal pressure

I've never had a problem dealing with Underground elite, only purchashed twice from him though. Belt and wraps are still going strong as well... Need to buy more chalk though and possibly something else, will see.

UGE is one of my fav places to get stuff. I got my texas (chainsaw) power bar from Nick, and heaps of other stuff, my belt, wraps, chalk....shit heaps of crap LOL.

Yeah I dunno about it being expensive. I'm the type of guy to shop around for too long before I make a decision lol, but I also like to only buy stuff once and buy it good quality.

Too many times I've bought shit and gone "that's a great deal" only for it to fall to bits or whatever after a few years, lol

$90 for a belt that's going to last me 10+ years is a great price

I was going to buy some weightlifting shoes from him in November...but then shit happened, and I didn't get around to it. I was going to plan and get dem shoes in January...but then I bought my first ever car on Christmas eve, and can't afford milk let alone shoes. But I'm committed...one of these days I'm going to get these weightlifting shoes off him!