• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

boxing23 2012 body transformartion

boxing23

Height: 187cm (6ft 3inch)
Weight: 62.5kg
Skin Folds: Bicep- 1 , Tricep- 1.5, Subscapula- 3.5, Suprailiac-2
Measurements: Chest- 90.5cm, Umbilical-73cm, Arm Flexed- 28cm, Mid thigh- 45cm
Bodyfat % - Roughly 5% (taken from skin folds and measurements etc)
Goal for 2012: To be 75kg at a bodfat percentage of 8 or less
Current Lifts:
Squat - 75kg
Bench - 50kg
Deadlift - 115kg
Pictures:
Front:
attachment.php

Back:
attachment.php

Side:
attachment.php

Legs:
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010374.jpg
    P1010374.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 228
  • P1010376.jpg
    P1010376.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 227
  • P1010377.jpg
    P1010377.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 22
  • P1010378.jpg
    P1010378.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 241
  • P1010375.jpg
    P1010375.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Good luck champ!

1 whole year of solid training with all tools implemented correctly can spell HUGE gains.

Big wraps on this young colt, but has no form to speak of, not in a recognised camp and questions over distance and weights claims. Huge potential, but yet to win a Maiden in the bush.

Watch.

Probably the favourite at this stage, has the potential for huge gains if stays focused. May need blinkers? :)

Boxing23, best of luck, not sure what others think but i say forget that 8% or less BF, reconsider diet when it hits 15%
eat massive!

6 foot 3 62.5 kilos! Good luck man, got some mass to pack on. Why do you want to stay such a light weight? Im guessing boxing?

i don't think your 5% either? Bodybuilders come in around 3-4%.

Hey thanks for the comments guys. I have been training for about 8 months now and have moved up from 56kg in that time (after suffering from eating disorder). I have probably been doing to much cardio in the past but cutting that back now and focussing on putting muscle on. And i understand that i dont look 5% body fat like i said its not accurate but as dave said theres a big difference to a muscular 5%. I will update with PB lifts after new years eve PR night at PTC Brisbane. I have mainly created this to remind me of my goals and hold me accountable to not doing as much cardio. By the way i was 96kg of fat and a few inches shorter about 18months ago. Cheers Guys

From 96kg to 56kg :eek: thats a big change....I know its scary but you need to eat, at your height a 100-110kg lean body mass should be your ultimate long term goal, good luck in your quest mate:)

From 96kg to 56kg :eek: thats a big change....I know its scary but you need to eat, at your height a 100-110kg lean body mass should be your ultimate long term goal, good luck in your quest mate:)

100-110kg lean body mass at 187cm. Not gonna happen naturally and still won't happen for most on the juice. Better off being realistic here.