• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Please help! I think I need to cycle off

_Gruph_

Dero
Im 6 weeks into my bulk cyp 400mg pw tren 75 mg eod and yesterday I fractured my wrist fingers and done some ligament and tendon damage. My arm is in a cast for 6 weeks. I think I should cycle off. Wat should I do im stumped? Is it same Pct as if I finished the full 14 weeks? Should I just do a 6 week cut then bulk up again??

How did you do that buddy?

I just did the same thing.

I'm eating at maintenance 4 days a week and at a minor surplus the other 3 and only training legs for 2 months.

Thanks for that fellas all my pct meds r at home in melb as im interstate on holidays ill continue my cycle as is for a few days untill i can get my broken mit on pct stuff here. 6 weeks damn i was gona b 105 odd kg and lookin gud wat a shame!
I guess ill just do legs on machines untill i get thiis cast off.

You probably could drop the tren and lower the test dose a bit and stay on until the cast is off. Seeing as your already halfway through and shut down, staying on with a lower dose should stop you going catabolic an dloosing what you have gained let alone the fact that stopping a cycle AND training is the worst you can do. The gear may also help the recovery of your injury aswell.

Thats my two cents worth, guessing anyone who sees that will says its wrong but it does make sense and comes down to a personal choice, you could always smash legs out hey lol