• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kungfoogoo's 2012 Body Transformation.

KungFooGoo

Gangster
Though i'd get in on the contest as well. Pretty sure these pics are good enough for a starting reference.

Been training for around about 1 year. Dicked around for the first 4-5 months before picking up Stronglifts 5 x 5 then had a little set back when l had to have surgery for an inguinal hernia. Still on the mend now and picked up the beginner PTC program and getting there slowly.

Training Log : http://ausbb.com/member-training-diaries/19147-kungfoogoos-dear-diary.html

Stats:
Age - 21
Height - 179cm
Weight - 72ish
Neck - 35.5cm
Stomach - 80cm
Chest - 92cm
Bicep - 32cm
Forearm - 27cm
Thigh - 48cm
Calf - 33cm

Lifting Stats 1 Rep Max:
Squat - 100kg
Bench - 82.5kg
Deadlift - 153kg
OHP (Military press) - 58kg

Goals: (Only have weight lifting goals no asthetic ones)
Squat - 140
Bench - 100
Deadlift - 180
Ohp - 60

Last edited:
front-1.jpg

back-1.jpg

Wheels.jpg

Calf.jpg

Frontflex.jpg

BackFlex.jpg

Side-1.jpg

Side2.jpg

Latflare.jpg

*ALL PHOTOS ARE MORE OR LESS TENSED* Will be easier to replicate the photos and it will give a true transformation instead of trying to look like shit in the befores then tensing up in the afters.

what pics?
Hopefully should be able to see them now. It may be hard to believe but im not on any PED's :|

Last edited:
Well trained and in very good hands with the PTC stable - preparation hampered by serious injuries, but appears not far off best form now.

Keep safe.

Cheers guys. I’m hoping for some decent results next year although i know a miracle won't happen. I've got consistency on my side though as I’ve completed 34/36 workouts since being back (workout journal linked in the OP now) and plan on keeping it going.
I am however going away for 3-4 weeks to America mid/late next year so that won't help but hopefully will maintain what ive gained. If someone posts up some decent transformation i think they'll pip me but if someone slacks a little bit here and there I’m pretty sure ill have them. Wait and see.

I'll also be posting a side picture on Friday as well.

Working out at PTC has to drop his odds, them bitches be crazy :p

I don't actually work out at either PTC, just run the beginner program from the stickies here. I'll possibly be moving onto PPP in the early to mid year when l reach the intermediate standards.

Update - Hooked up with 'Bodyevolution' a.k.a MaxBrenner to get my diet/training in check. Things are looking up, diets now solid and even though it's not the best hypertrophy program i've started the PPP program as l still would like to hit 100/140/180 before switching to something more hypertrophy oriented.

I'll be posting up some progress pics after i've finished the cycle.

New training log : http://ausbb.com/member-training-diaries/17304-kungfoogoos-ppp-log.html

Last edited:
I now weigh in at a massive 73kg's and guess who looks exactly the fucking same? This guy. I'll be drinking 1L of milk on top of what im already eating for the remainder of this PPP cycle and the following and go from there.
IMG_09321.jpg

IMG_09331.jpg

IMG_09341.jpg

IMG_09311.jpg

Eat up mate. The milk will help. how much milk you drinking per day now?

At the moment only... 400-500ml on training days when l have my shake after. I've been following 'Bodyevolutions' diet to a T and seem to be getting leaner but not real muscle gains which is fair enough.

Going to up the milk to 1L per day even on non training days and see how it goes. Does that seems like a decent'ish' idea?

IMG_09321.jpg

IMG_09581.jpg

Just so people don't think KungFooGoo's a liar, l did say i'd put a pic up. I've got full body herp derp at the moment so that's why there's no front on shots.