• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Christians 2012 transformation Log

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Ok guys getting in on this...

I will be using dexa scans as you can fuck around with that shit! So it gives a good indication of what is actually going on...

Current Stats

Total percent body fat: 23.6 %
Central abdominal fat (sub-region R1): 1.332 kg
Height 177cm

Fatmass 28.240kg

Total LBM 91.621kg

Total mass 119.861kg

Fat % 23

Last edited:
Legs taken today

001.jpg

Last edited:
The top weighter of the field, this grand old fella has good form in the Sydney Cup and the class at Weight for Age to take on the young-uns. The only question mark is over the distance - can he sprint it right out when the juveniles are coming down the straight hard, just near home?

Each way.

A sliced Cristian would be a site to see.

C'mon man hang in there, I know the meat lovers pizza is singing out but resist. Must resist the urge muahahah

Fatty, come talk to me sub 110. Also I have more lean mass than you, and who cares that it is all bone and that I am about 10 inches taller than you.

540207_407735852590101_100000610686681_1218493_519598736_n.jpg

bw 120..

Trained a handful of times this year due to injury.

Started back again did deadlifts saturday for weights.