• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Diy pb2

So where in aus can we buy it from? I love my peanut butter so id definatley be keen to try this especially with the reduced calories :)

Do you know what DIY stands for?

Maybe he meant where to buy the flour and not where to buy the diy pb?

Benefit of doubt at least :p

I've bought almond flour before at coles. Havent seen peanut flour there, I imagine if you go to a health shop or bulk supply place they'd have it.

Maybe he meant where to buy the flour and not where to buy the diy pb?

Benefit of doubt at least :p

I've bought almond flour before at coles. Havent seen peanut flour there, I imagine if you go to a health shop or bulk supply place they'd have it.

Thats what i meant, where to actually buy the pb2 flour

I would assume any health store would have peanut flour.

Alternatively, buy peanuts & put in a food processor. Becomes peanut flour :)

It is. Didn't know that at the time. And since posting that, found out that you can't get peanut flour in Australia. For what reason, I HAVE NO IDEA!

I like the fats in PB generally but if I can make some lower cal stuff to use for oats & cheesecakes & stuff and get similar flavour then I will. I was going to order some from iherb.com or netrition.com.

I like the fats in regular nut butters too... but I'm on a calorie surplus at the moment. Will get some to try when I go on a deficit!

It is. Didn't know that at the time. And since posting that, found out that you can't get peanut flour in Australia. For what reason, I HAVE NO IDEA!

I like the fats in PB generally but if I can make some lower cal stuff to use for oats & cheesecakes & stuff and get similar flavour then I will. I was going to order some from iherb.com or netrition.com.

I contacted PCA, last week and enquired about the flour and they do not produce or know of anyone in Australia which produces the flour due to the cost and how long/ hard it is for them to produce!

Got my peanut flour from a friend in the US yesterday :) Already used it to make some pb pancakes (no additional protein required) & some choc/pb oats. GOOD stuff!

For the oats, I just tried 30g oats with 1tbspn of peanut flour & as I was feeling adventurous I used a choc up n go for the liquid. Turned out great!

I will have a go at it making actual PB soon but now I'm thinking about it. I generally don't have bread so I don't use it for sandwiches. Main use in in oats & sludge & that just all mixes in anyway. But I'll try and make some to test anyway.

that's new! That's not too bad as it's normally about $6 or $7 per pound so up to $30ish. Then postage from the US normally. I'd get on it. Although if they have Byrd Mill brand I prefer that one.