• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need cycle info and diet and training info

Totallyaussie

Hi fellas I'm in desperate need of some helpful info in a few areas cycle, training and diet to start I'll give you some info about me
I'm 24 have done one cycle of sus 250 at 625mg per week 1ml e3d for 10 weeks got good gains started at 85kg got to 105kg I'm now 95kg I have been off for about 4 months I'm 187cm tall I have been training for 5 years now my first question is I am about to start another cycle I am able to get a prescription for either sus or primoteston I would love to do another sus cycle but as many of you may know every chemist in Australia is out of stock until mid Jan so it's gonna be primo what dosage would you recommend my goal is to get to atleast 110-120kg at about 10% bf and is there any other prescribable you would recommend I run with it
My second question is in regards to diet I have sort of been of the idea I can eat whatever while bulking as long as I get the required fats cals carbs etc. Please advise me of your opinions and a sample daily/ weekly diet would be greatly appreciated
Question 3 is about training I have been hitting the gym 5-6 days a week for min 1 hour with very short rest periods between sets and different workouts since I started the first cycle since coming off the cycle I have made near no muscle gains whatsoever and I have been off for about 4 months now Reccomendation on a workout schedule and routines for each muscle group would be greatly appreciated

With all die respect your should know about your diet before jumping into AAS.
Do some research and post in the nutrition section for advice on diets not in the AAS forum.
Then you are asking for a workout scheduled. A5 years you've been training ad you still do know what works for you.
Again, stop the AAS until you nut out your diet and training to maximise gains.
Also Primoteston is just as good if not better than Sust so no worries there.

I would imagine from what you said that the reason you have not made any gains since coming off is that you did not run a PCT? One piece of advice would be to get that sorted before running your next cycle. You should be able to get all you need for that with a prescription. But as the other poster said you need to have diet and training on lock before touching AAS. I would think a gain of about 15-20 kg of lean muscle should be achieved naturally before starting gear. Good luck with your goals!

Thanks for the replies fellas sorry I forgot to add my pct was just 40mg nova Ed for 2 weeks then 20 for 2 weeks
I do have a fairly good idea about diet I guess I posted my question wrong it should have been if I'm not worried about bf gains eat whatever I want as long as I get right nutrients is it goin to affect gains? As for training I know what worked for me before the gear it's just after the gear that I have had problems

One other quick question I am trying to get my mrs pregnant and just wonder if while on the gear will it affect my sperm count and chance of getting her pregnant
Cheers

Definitely get the diet in check mate, you'll make even leaner gains. 120kg @ 10% @ 187cm is monster. Simple as that!

Great to hear you had a PCT. I good PCT protocol is found in Sticky's sticky. I would not be too concerned about not making gains in only 4 months comiing off cycle, especially if you have been training well for 5 years. Perhaps getting some blood work done before you start would be good so that you can know post cycle if your test levels are back to normal (they still may not be from your first cycle).

As for diet getting in enough quality protien at the right times is important as well as healthy fats. If your not to concerned about bf% then going crazy won't hurt muscle gain but prob wont help it too much either. Remember that if in the future you want to get leaner that it's close to impossible to lose fat without losing some muscle so if your long term goal is big and ripped it pays to stay relatively lean when bulking. As for getting your mrs pregnant doing that on cycle will be very hard as aas can lead to infertility while on cycle. Some people choose to have some sperm frozen before starting aas. It's relatively cheap from what I have been told and give you peice of mind if your concerned.

Also about your taining it sounds great for when on cycle but sounds like too much volume/frequency especially following a cycle when your t levels will be less than normal. Following a cycle I believe that heavy compond exercises 3 times a week to be most appropriate as studies have shown that this leads to big responses in testosterone production. What you must remeber about coming off is that you expect some muscle loss, no loss is a big win and muscle gain is impossible pretty much. Although you lost 10 kg coming off some of that will be water plus you are still 10 kg up from when you started which is huge. Now that you have started gear don't expect to grow much when not on, especially if you have used to get past yoour genetic potential.

Doing high intensity low volume compound exercises in my opinion are best as they will halp you to keep your strength while effeciently training the entire body will little chance of over training if frequency/volume is kept to a minimum.