• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Malceb's Transformation 2012 photos

malceb

Weight: ~84kgs
Measurements:
Arms - Right - 34.5cm and left - 33cm
Legs - Right - 61.5cm and left - 60.5
Waist - 89cm
Chest - 99cm
Body Fat % only a guess around the 18% mark
Height - 175cm (typical short ass Viet :p)
Ill just let everyone know from the start that I have only been lifting for the last 6-7 weeks and am trained/coached remotely by PTC Sydney - Trentzor (dont want to upset anyone if they thought I was cheating somehow later down the track, so ill inform everyone now) and just less than 24 months ago I was weighing at 118kg (of pure fat).

Goals from this - to help motivate to get close to 10-12% body fat and loose all this shitty fat from all those stupidly wasted younger years.

Main lifts - dead, bench, squat

First the relaxed pics.

10000002711.jpg

10000002721.jpg

10000002731.jpg

10000002741.jpg

Last edited:
Ill just let everyone know from the start that I have only been lifting for the last 6-7 weeks and am trained/coached remotely by PTC Sydney - Trentzor (dont want to upset anyone if they thought I was cheating somehow later down the track, so ill inform everyone now) and just less than 24 months ago I was weighing at 118kg (of pure fat).

Good luck in the challenge.
You didn't mention how tall you are.

And also, getting trained/coached by Trentzor is cheating, he has anabolic training techniques unknown to others...;)

Good luck malceb.. This contest is a good thing and a life changer.
I applaud everybody that is committed to this.
Lets get this show on the road.

lol adrian.. its called macdonalds!!

In a very smart stable with a great track record, but may have difficulty with so much to do against some very quick starters here. But, the race is long and the finish is where its at.

Place best at this stage.

Nice to meet u in person today buddy. I can see where we need to improve. 3 months of training in and all your measurements have gone up except your waist which has dropped in size (excellent results).

Keep it up :)

Updated measurements:

Left Arm - 35cm
Right Arm - 36.5cm
Chest - 97cm
Waist - 87.5
Left Leg - 60cm
Right Leg - 58.5cm

Measurements redone - I think the wife measurements points maybe slightly off....

Right Arm - 36.5cm
Left Arm - 35.5cm
Chest - 100.5cm (???)
Waist - 87.5cm
Right Leg - 62cm
Left Leg - 60.5cm

Good sign your on target. Measurements have gone up and your waist has stayed the same. Excellent!!

Trust in trents master plan!

Woohooo PB on Squat today 93kg! (including bar )

I just made a spreadsheet of your measurements so far. 3months in.
Your lifts have gone up as well. Great work so far.

Everything has gone up in size. Apart from your waist. Which is a good sign :)

Measurements.jpg

Hey All updated measurements which were taken on 24/03/2012

Left Arm - 36cm
Right Arm - 38cm
Left Leg- 63cm
Right Leg- 63cm
Waist - 88.5cm
Chest - 100.5cm

Hey, fantastic progress and woohoo on your squat PB!!

Must be those fudge bars and all that almond milk :)

I've got a spreadsheet similar to yours as well. a good way to track.

Lam has been on my PL/BB program for the last 3 months im gauging through him on how it is tracking. So far so good :)

LamPhamMeasurements.jpg

just to clarify he lives in brissy i live in sydney :)
So his progress would have been much better if it was physical coaching.
BUT good thing about lam is he listens and understands (such as me telling him he will be skinny fat if i dieted him now with little muscle). There are some clients whom dont see the bigger picture.

Current lifts as of 25/03/2012

squat 100
bench 80
SLDL 40
Dead 100
dumbell bench 34
military press 40

Last edited:
awesome.

yeah, remote coaching is hard.
But yep, Lam is pretty good with picking stuff up fast (same for cooking with remote coaching by moi :)).

looking at stats it's like Lam is a male version of me (only more advanced).
I usually look to you guys for inspiration as there aren't too many gals who are lean and trying to bulk up, for want of a better term :D

doing fabulously.
will be watching!!