• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pistachio's 2012 Body Transformation

pistachio

Weight: ~90kgs
Waist: 33" (as measured about the mole on my stomach, with good posture)
Bodyfat: ~10% as at 21 December
Goal: Look awesome at the end of this contest

No newspaper pics, but I have been taking regular pics over the last 12 weeks, so you all know this is me as of today. If there are still any doubters, I might be able to take a newspaper home from work during the week and take a pic. Let me know if you need me to (like I said, I've posted up loads of pics recently, so should be fine).

First the relaxed pics.

front relaxed.JPG

back relaxed.JPG

upper front relaxed.JPG

upper back relaxed.JPG

side relaxed.JPG

Last edited:
3/1 in current betting (http://ausbb.com/rules-information-...-transformation-contest-rule-information.html)

Short in the betting, and for good reason. Has age, experience and and excellent preparation in his favour, plus a real will to win. Racing at another class now from his early appearances on the track and Weight for Age will be no test. Some question about natural performance enhancers being used in the early days of 2012, but the stable has official clearance and all results expected to be above board from this point.

A real danger.

Last edited:
Lookin awesome Pistachio, can't wait to see you at the end of 2012. I'm putting money on this one guys.

Good luck
Graeme

Thanks for the vote of confidence Rambo, I can't wait either! I'm quite excited to see what I can achieve this year, with proper diet and training

Thanks mate.

Yeah, I don't know how the hell you are going to judge it. Weighing up factors like how much progress an individual has already made (and how hard future gains are to be made), noobie gains, weight loss vs weight gain, genetics etc - going to be tough.

Personally, I think the comp should be judged based on merit - ie who worked the hardest all year, rather than an overall transformation. But how do you measure that?

In any case, I am planning on looking awesome by next summer, whether I win or whether I don't even place, if I can get to the physique I want by next summer, I'll be a winner :)

My money is on Pistachio still.

50+ entrants, you might want to reconsider lol

Just a quick update, not sure if I've made much progress yet, but the number of comments I am getting at the gym is ridiculous (and starting to get annoying). It might just be that they haven't adjusted to me being lean and tanned yet (as opposed to fat and white).

I won't post up any pics until the test booster trial is done, and will probably update every 3 months after that. Hoping to be around the 92-93kgs mark when I next post up pics, hopefully will be a noticeable change by then.

A few updated pics. I don't think I've made much if any change so far. My waist is marginally down, and my bodyweight is hovering about the same (90-91). Strength has gone up however.

But considering that Feb 2012 was easily the worst month of my entire life and my diet went to complete shit, I'm reasonably happy that I have at least maintained my physique.

Any differences in the pics below are probably just posing and or lighting. I'm not sure why I look darker on the right, cos I was easily darker on the left.

comp1.JPG

comp2.JPG

comp3.JPG

nicely done. I can defiantly notice a difference, leaner for sure. That front double bicep pose, ur left bicep with the vein between the bicep and tricep looks sick. From what i can see, traps actually look like they have gotten bigger.

Look leaner. Right arm looks bigger too. fapping? :p

Definately leaner mate. To me its evident in all 3 shots. Mostly first two though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

nicely done. I can defiantly notice a difference, leaner for sure. That front double bicep pose, ur left bicep with the vein between the bicep and tricep looks sick. From what i can see, traps actually look like they have gotten bigger.

I think traps have grown slightly, or I've leaned up. Because traps always look bigger when you are leaner (or at least to me). I'm still yet to get myself a set of straps, i'm hoping with the heavy shrugs they'll really start growing.

Look leaner. Right arm looks bigger too. fapping? :p

Definately leaner mate. To me its evident in all 3 shots. Mostly first two though.

Thanks mate.

Nah, its weird. Look at front double bis. Right arm looks bigger than left. Now look at most muscular, left arm looks bigger than right. I've got strange vascularity, heaps of veins on the inside of the right arm but none on the outside. Heaps of veins on the outside of the left arm, but none on the inside lol.

That said, my vascularity has improved lately. Not sure if that is necessarily due to me being leaner or what, but it is a welcome improvement in any case :)

Overall looking leaner and of course darker. Second pic, you can tell your right forearm is leaner, pecs leaner and veins more pronounced. You're doing modeling now so that in itself has to validate all the effort you're putting in. Nice