• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dicko 2012 Body Transformation

D1cko

Extra Large Member
Well here goes
I started lifting 2 months ago, since I changed jobs, moved to Perth and started a FIFO roster. 9 days away gives me plenty of time to hit the gym.
I am 28, 6'4" and am now 116kgs. I have been lifting since Oct 15th and have already put on about 6kg's!!
Apologies for the horrible tan lines, i got burnt to a chrisp on my boat a week ago, and for privacy I have blocked out a couple of tatts.
All pics are lightly flexed.
Wish me luck.

15dec2011003.jpg

By ayreon1 at 2011-12-16

15dec2011005.jpg

By ayreon1 at 2011-12-16

15dec2011004.jpg

By ayreon1 at 2011-12-16

15dec2011002.jpg

By ayreon1 at 2011-12-16

15dec2011008.jpg

By ayreon1 at 2011-12-17

By ayreon1 at 2011-12-17

Starting best lifts are: Squat x5 85kgs, Bench x6 70kg, DL x4 50kg (easing into DL's)
Current best lifts are: Squat x3 115kg, Bench x3 95kg, DL x3 140kg

Starting Measurements unflexed:
Waist- 110cm!!
Upper Arm - 37cm
Chest - 117cm,
Upper Leg - 55cm

Last edited:
MMMM...ok, I dont see the point, plus I'll have to go buy a paper and I'm camp at the moment, but I'll do my best!!!
Did you read the contest rules? Its to validate the you are in this condition now, not last year:cool:

^^^ You no longer need a pic with a newspaper says Admin. Check the threads.

Was not aware, but I think it's a good decision.
Making it too formal and needing a newspaper for verification would turn alot of people off, just because it's too much hassle.

yep no paper is needed , too much hassle trying to hold a paper and get a pic taken

Don't we still need full body shots tho? Not just partials?

I had to take a new batch of photos just to get a few full body shots (which i hate btw..)

Don't we still need full body shots tho? Not just partials?

I had to take a new batch of photos just to get a few full body shots (which i hate btw..)

Yeah, I think i'll add a full one tonight...and I just re-uploaded my pics to conform to size requirements as I accidently shrunk them the first time round.

Lightly raced youngster with huge potential. Already showing form at Doomben and stable whispers are he's the real deal. Coat could do with a brush.

Keep safe for this.

Progress Pic

Here's a progress pic from yesterday, I have trained pretty solidly after a bad start.
My main lifts are following the PTC program, Squat/dead/bench/MP and I try to dip, pullups...i also throw in 100 burpees once a week to keep up a little cardio.
I have gone from 109kg, up to 118kg, now back down to 114kg. I was supposed to start a cut end of feb, but it apprears I might accidently be cutting now, I eat massive amounts of good food but still losing weight. But thats ok...as long as most of my lifts keep going up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You sure don't look like 114 kg, look much leaner. How tall are you again?

EDIT: 6.4".

Body fat %?

Here's a progress pic from yesterday, I have trained pretty solidly after a bad start.
My main lifts are following the PTC program, Squat/dead/bench/MP and I try to dip, pullups...i also throw in 100 burpees once a week to keep up a little cardio.
I have gone from 109kg, up to 118kg, now back down to 114kg. I was supposed to start a cut end of feb, but it apprears I might accidently be cutting now, I eat massive amounts of good food but still losing weight. But thats ok...as long as most of my lifts keep going up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can anyone with a bit of experience have a guess and give me a ballpark bodyfat% for me? I would have no idea at all, I know I'm slighter leaner than 2 months ago but I wan't to know if I should continue trying to lean bulk or do a cut? Was thinking of a cut at end of Feb?
Cheers

Fuck, looking heaps leaner already, your abs look solid as. Thick and symmetrical, will look awesome when you lean up.

I'd be extremely pleased if I even place in this comp

Fuck, looking heaps leaner already, your abs look solid as. Thick and symmetrical, will look awesome when you lean up.

I'd be extremely pleased if I even place in this comp

Thanks alot mate!! I have seen your progress and it is a sensational effort that myself and I'm sure others use for inspiration