• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My way

Riddick36

Well all I have found this site and I hope this is where I should have posted this.
I am no spring chicken but this won't stop me from my workouts. Which are done on Mon/Wedand Fridays. All of them are done in the morning, due to the fact if I leave them till the afternoon I will be way too sore the get them done with a decent result behind them.
I do a close to full body workout but really the lower part does miss out anly due to my bad back. (true)
I can only do a 6 week routine, in this I mean I can only workout for 6 weeks straight before my body tells me to have a week off. So I have the week off and do nothing then back into them after that.
I really miss not doing them on the week off, but if I tried I would end up in bed for the following weeks. So this is how it works for me.
I have a cheap home gym but it is still good enough for me to do my workouts with the aid of free weights also. I have to say I do need to get a better weight bench maybe next year that will come back again.
Overall I have been told that I have got big arms, but my gut is on the same as that too, so I know I have to work on that to reduce it. Which I will with the stationary bike and swimming.
If there is something you want to know put it in here and I will answer.

In reply to you Morgan, I don't know if it will do that it was more in a hope that it will burn off a little extra fat that I am holding.

Hi Riddick, good to see your having a go mate, welcome to the forum. I think swimming is a great way to do some steady state cardio, it really is low impact and as its getting warm is a great thing to do. Just remember that to get rid of the fat, you gotta watch the cals mate. Yes its hard to work out exactly how much to eat etc, but with a little practice you will get it. Once you find your calorie maintenance, you can than do a few different things to get the fat melt going. At the moment i find that eating as close to maintenance and doing a bit of walking to get me into a small calorie deficit is getting the fat off. Having said that, I'm not to concerned about it over xmas but I will be in 2012.
Good luck mate.
Graeme

I had a bad thing for lollies at night. I would eat about 4 to 6 a night.
I knew this was wrong, but dumbo me still had them each and every night.
The waist line was growing with them.
I have now cut these out and I have aleady seen that there is a slight weight drop.
Though this could be due to a number of things, but I will put it down to me not eating them at night time.
I love swimming so to this one I really don't need to be pushed to o that one. The stationary bike is one I have to say get on now.
I know I have it in me to drop the girth size and once we are past this silly season I will do a major push to drop the size of the belly.