• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steve's 2012 Body Transformation.

Steve

Ok, Here's my 2012 Body Transformation entry!

This is my original transformation:
PB180012-1.jpg

That picture was made about a month ago for my 21st. Been pretty slack since then unfortunately.

Training log here:
http://ausbb.com/member-training-diaries/15446-steve-0s-training-log.html

Measurements:

Totally unflexed/no pump
83cm waist - 33cm arms - 37cm calves - 28cm forearm - 95cm chest - 57cm thighs

After workout/Flexed
82cm waist - 36cm arms - 37cm calves - 30cm forearm - 100cm chest - 60cm thighs

Current 1RM's (Tested)
Squat: 110kg Bench: 90kg Press: 50kg Deadlift: 170kg Total: 370kg

Weight:
74.8kg in all the pictures below 15/12/11.

Pictures:
Zero flex/pump/anything
2012Transformation-2.jpg

After workout flexed:
wwwwww9.jpg

Flexed left, Normal right.
Untitled-1-4.jpg

Side.
PC150010.jpg
PC150019.jpg

Pictures are obviously photoshopped but I made no alterations to my body or lighting. Hopefully this is ok? I'll have to get some leg shots asap.

Last edited:
Have to agree about the quads needing work to.
Though I shouldn't be saying too much as I don't work on my due to medical reasons.

Meh, I wanted to get all my photo's in the one day. Leg shots up, Side photo up. Bought the first paper my family has bought in YEARS. Can't see the date on the paper but it's a Thursday 15th paper. I'll have to upload another shot of the paper soon.

Do I have enough pictures up? Do I qualify?

Slick, intense young QLD colt who has already lit up the tracks topside. Has to keep the mind on the job here though against some very seasoned performers - may wear blinkers or a nose ruffle. Expect him to be running home strongly.

Place bet.

January -Summary.

Ok well the first month has been and gone, I might as well use this thread to track my measurements. Weights records are in my training log. I'll post up measurements after every month, because... why not? lol. I have all my stats on a spreadsheet this year too which helps me keep track.

Measurements: (Rest day, unflexed (weight at the start))
Waist: 85 (83)
Arms: 33.5 (33)
Forearms: 29 (28)
Chest: 102.5 (95)
Thighs: 59 (57)
Calves: 37 (37)
Weight: 75.7kg (74.8)

Published my Excel spreadsheet to Google doc's, Can't get it to embed but here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AriKgXhru7J2dGZDQkVESDlyenZfaW5DbEVOcUhFQWc&output=html

Helps me keep track of size/weight/strength. Chest and arms are progressing pretty well considering the wait increase. I rely on this table now because I don't look much in the mirror anymore haha. March will be a slow cut and increased cardio then back into MEGA WINTER BULK so I can become "intermediate" and win this comp :p

Last edited:
Progress Pictures. 76kg 176cm tall.

P2260030.jpg
P2260031.jpg
P2260032.jpg

Edit: Lol. Chest looks tiny in this lighting/pictures. FML.

Still no dramatic changes. Bigger arms, Bigger chest. Going on a cut to lose the puffy-ness. Getting a little too round for my liking.

Untitled-1-5.jpg

I think you've made some visible improvements, unless that's just lighting. Middle pic looks good.

Thanks guys. I have made progress, 6cm accross the chest, more size all over but there is an element of good lighting in there haha.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Definitely added some muscle to your chest. If I was you I'd keep focusing on everything except back as I reckon your back Is a long way ahead of everything else.