• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Player's 2012 Body Transformation

walt

DuffProteinMan
AUSBB 1.JPG

AUSBB 2.JPG

AUSBB 3.JPG

AUSBB 4.JPG

AUSBB 5.JPGHey, thought id be the first one to put it up, photos were taken on tuesday December 13 2011.

Measurements - 35.5 inch waist, 14.9 inch arms, 15 inch calves, 11,8 inch forearms, 37 inch chest, 23.5 inch thighs.

2011 i have added 15kg, but probably 3-5kg of that was fat, so im hoping to get rid of some of that start of next year then lean bulk all the way through hopefully coming in around 82kg at 10% bodyfat next year.

2011 i ate too much food thinking it was the only way to bulk, but 2012 i will count calories and take it seriously.

My social life will probably suffer because im planning to be quite strict on nutrition and lifting. But theres prizes:)

I would like to thank Gym Direct, Bio Flex and Body Evolution for their generous prize and those prizes gives me motivation to train hard.

Last edited:
AUSBB 6.JPGPut some pants on for the last few as someone else was in the room lol;) also last 3 photos were taken on a phone, as the camera stopped working.

Last edited:
1- relaxed
2 - tensed
3 - tensed
4 - tensed
5 - relaxed
6 - relaxed

Last edited:
I will actually update my log next year to keep my motivation going. Monthly updates in this thread.

Age - 17 years old.

Goals - i think i stated before but ill state them again. My goal right now is to cut down a bit hopefully get to around 75kg maybe a bit higher at 10ish% bodyfat. This will put a good base on to start adding lean mass, 2kg a month around till August and re-assess whether to slow down weight gain or what.

Current routine is a 4 day split

Chest/tri - Bench press 3 x 6
DB incline bench - 4 x 8
DB flyes - 4 x 12
Dips - 3 x bw till i get to 20
Ez-bar extension - 3 x 10

Back/bi - Pull ups 4 x bw till i get to 20
Deadlifts - 3 x 5
T-Bar rows - 4 x 8
Lat pull down - 2 x 10
BB curl - 3 x 10
DB curl - 3 x 10

Shoulders - MP - 4 x 6
Upright row - 3 x 10
Lying rear deltoid raises - 3 x 12
Abs, hanging leg raises and some crunces

Legs - Bulgarian Split squat
Leg press
Leg extension
GHR on Lat pull down machine
Calf raises on Smith machine.

Next January the Gym will have a squat rack so will be squatting then.

Next routine to start when i start bulking so either late January or early February, 4 day split again, Tricep/Bicep, Legs, Chest/shoulders, Back.

Last edited:
Very fast Brisbane juvenile with pedigree as long as your arm, can run the distance and not intimidated by this smart company. Stable whispers are strong and trackwork has been magnificent to date. At these odds, worth a few bob.

Rate highly.

Bit hard to tell due to the second photo being further away and more of a shadow, but probably a tad leaner.

im standing at the same spot, i just can't zoom in. stupid iphone.

But thanks for critique

You got some massive anterior pelvic tilt going on there. Stretch those hip flexors and work on your ab strength.

Good luck dude.

p.s. Just looked at you half naked ;)

You got some massive anterior pelvic tilt going on there. Stretch those hip flexors and work on your ab strength.

Good luck dude.

p.s. Just looked at you half naked ;)

anterior pelvic tilt? I look quite straight to me. Recommend stretching hip flexors? TBH i have no idea how to stretch and how often.

p.s you like yes/no;)?

Look at the side on pic. Your butt pokes right out (probably would a bit anyway), your stomach pokes out more than it should as it is not fat and you can not see your back properly but you look to have a large kyphotic arch in the lower back.

Basic lunge stretch is good, google it. Too much sitting down at high school and playing on the computer.

p.s yes :eek:

thanks mate, will look into it when im not so tired. Glad you like.

Prime Minister for nudes