• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc sydney "bench" comp

TrentZor

WHAT: PTC SYDNEY "BENCH" COMP
WHEN: Sunday the 26th February 2012
Weigh in: 10am till 10:30am. Lifting starts at 11:00am Sharp!!
WHERE: PTC Sydney - Unit 2/41-43 Day St, Silverwater 2128
COST: $20 entry fee, spectators free.

Gear
Soft suits are not needed but optional.
Belts are allowed. This is a raw event.

Prizes
Top 3 male and 1 female receive prizes
mens - 1st - PTC Singlet and supps
mens - 2nd - PTC trophy and supp voucher
mens - 3rd PTC Trophy supp voucher
trent special prize - $25 supp voucher
womens - trophy and supp voucher
Scoring - GlossBrenner
If interested in the comp please contact me on
Trent - 0421790933 or email info@ptcsydney.com.au

nazzy its paused mate. Its an basic intro to how official powerlifting meets are conducted if people are keen to enter one day.

P.S You both should compete. Have some fun and push yourself :)
your max bench number could drop a bit if your thinking of practicing.

nazzy its paused mate. Its an basic intro to how official powerlifting meets are conducted if people are keen to enter one day.

P.S You both should compete. Have some fun and push yourself :)
your max bench number could drop a bit if your thinking of practicing.

Cheers mate...

Sounds like fun!!!

Planning my training over the next 7 weeks so I can join in the fun for this one...

Any suggestions on what PL's do the week leading up to an event????

Nazzy - I generally work out my openers (the first attempt) and also my 2nd attempt depending on how my trainings been over those 7 weeks. Also rest the bodypart 3-4 days prior to the event or do light weights.

Some will prob be trying to make weight if its a weight division.

Remember to practice pausing at the bottom of the press. This will most likely drop your bench numbers down a bit.

Yeah mate... Will probably stop by PTC some time soon for advice....

Also your workshops are a great idea... And the price is awesome too... I really wanted to be at Yesterdays workshop....

10$ to come down and learn a lift is very very good value.... 10$ to come down and evaluate your lift when you think you can do it already is even better!!!!

just afriendly bump about this comp.

4 weeks left of training.
Remember this is a novice intro to the sport. Come have fun and test yourself mentally and physically while meeting like minded people.

LAst week left guys. If your new to competition. I would be working on what your opening attempts would be from your training so far.

If u guys need any advice just msg or give me a call