• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Otc pct?

Honestly don't bother, save your money.
21 days of juice is like dieting for a week.
Waste of time and cash.
Plus what your going to count on less then 300mg of sust to last you for up to another probably 2 weeks max while not keeping your test levels at a constant high to get good enough protein synthesis, you will pretty much be spiking your test levels then dropping them off, just enjoy your Thailand trip because the amount of drinking you will be doing is just wasting your test.
Sorry not having a go just giving my opinion.

But if your going to do it enjoy your 1kg gain.

Honestly don't bother, save your money.
21 days of juice is like dieting for a week.
Waste of time and cash.
Plus what your going to count on less then 300mg of sust to last you for up to another probably 2 weeks max while not keeping your test levels at a constant high to get good enough protein synthesis, you will pretty much be spiking your test levels then dropping them off, just enjoy your Thailand trip because the amount of drinking you will be doing is just wasting your test.
Sorry not having a go just giving my opinion.

But if your going to do it enjoy your 1kg gain.
Where did he say he was going to Thailand?

Some people swear by short three or four week cycles. If you are going to do it and want it to have some effect you will have to go big. There is a guru who has a protocal for it but I forget his name. He suggests front loading with longer acting gear ie. test e, deca... and then ending with shorter ones such as prop and tren. The idea is that the longer acting will have some effect for the entire couple weeks and will be gone by the end on the cycle while the shorter acting will also finish at the same time. The recomendation is 3 to 4 grams a week. As for ptc given that you will only be shutting down your system for a brief period of time it may not be a big concern. All I can recomend for over the counter is novedex xt and tribestan, but I would not expect much. Also while on cycle you will def need an ant e if you are going big dose. I would use letro as its the strongest. Also hcg a week before you come home might help.

Sticky, I'm not recomending thats what people do (even though thats what it sounds like), I think it's a bad idea, but it is what some people have had success with and it is an interesting idea. I was merely posting it for information purposes.

Sorry I sorta skipped through this thread but really if you wanna take steroids get a real PCT dont mess around with OTC crap...