• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Phantom In my Brian.

k_21

Gents,

I need your expertise all over again.

A couple of years ago at my work I fell
for a beautiful gal. We didn't sleep with each other
or any 'sexual' acts at ALL.

But the flirting was outrageous to the point I nearly
left my wife for her....

Recently, I've seen her around my work vicinity;
when I'm on a walk for lunch etc..... Like today:mad:

I haven't spoken to her nor do I care to as I have no
self-control when I see her. I have this nervous energy
running through my body and worst I 'fantasizes' about
this and marred of other things for days on end!!!

I'm sure it's in my brain... ONLY.

Advise!

Devante.

Mate, you better ask yourself this question and answer yourself true:

Am I still 'IN LOVE' with my wife, or do I just love her for all we have been through?

If you are still 'IN LOVE' with her, make a point of telling this other woman that flirting is not OK, and make it clear you don't want anything more than a work relation with her. YES even if it makes you look like a dickhead, and she says she wasn't interested etc. JUST DO IT!

On the other hand, maybe shes the one, maybe this other woman is the real love of your life. I have no place to tell you otherwise, my friend was married for 2yrs and fell in love with his wife's best friend, they have now been together for 8yrs happily married with 2 kids, so who knows these things.
The only advice I would give is this: If you want this other woman, be decent enough to leave your wife first, don't have an affair, you owe her that much at least mate, be a man.

Mate, you better ask yourself this question and answer yourself true:

Am I still 'IN LOVE' with my wife, or do I just love her for all we have been through?

If you are still 'IN LOVE' with her, make a point of telling this other woman that flirting is not OK, and make it clear you don't want anything more than a work relation with her. YES even if it makes you look like a dickhead, and she says she wasn't interested etc. JUST DO IT!

On the other hand, maybe shes the one, maybe this other woman is the real love of your life. I have no place to tell you otherwise, my friend was married for 2yrs and fell in love with his wife's best friend, they have now been together for 8yrs happily married with 2 kids, so who knows these things.
The only advice I would give is this: If you want this other woman, be decent enough to leave your wife first, don't have an affair, you owe her that much at least mate, be a man.

Thanks for the comment.

Just to clarify I don't talk to this woman anymore. I have
seen her while walking at lunch etc (similar to today).

After which I keep thinking about her for days on end like
a drug addict.

Darn Brain!!

agreed - affairs are for cowards and liars. We should all be setting examples for our children, our friends and each other as men. Cheating is not the solution - facing our current relationship problems FIRST is the painful, right thing to do.

Are you thinking with your dick or is she really that fantastic?

I see a lot of hot women all the time that i like to look at. If I was to go crazy over one of them like you have I would really be questioning my current relationship. They are nice to look at and maybe imagine naked but that is all.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

LMAO, it seems a lot of you guys replying have your girl friends/wifes looking over your shoulder while you type this.....to funny:p

No one looking over my shoulder I think ?
It's natural for blokes to check out chicks and think about " fucking them " we all do it all the time if you don't your a fruit no affence to the fruits . There is only one question here what is the first thing u think when you see your partner after a hard days work ?
I know what I think and as much as we have our disagreements i can't wait for my first kiss and hug of the day every thing goes away when I hold Amy . If you don't feel this maybe it's time to move on ?

Ps. Amy does NOT read what i write on this forum but I won't hide anything either so if you ever do spy on me I love you babe ;-)

Ask your wife if your allowed to have a threesome. If she goes for it then try to get this other chick into a threesome with you and some random stranger. Get your wife to video the resultant sticky mess and sell it online for the $$$