• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No Bull Supplements - Choc Mint

M

MRKLZE

I'll start off first by saying thank you to No Bull for the super quick postage and great prices on WPI!

I'll be giving my opinion here on the Choc Mint WPI, just to give others the best description I can. I'll use the basic format most others have used in their reviews.

Mixability - I found a tiny bit of clumping, but this is usually the actual flavoring, not the protein. Overall easy enough to mix if you have a good shaker unlike mine!

Consistency/Texture - Not too watery or thick, I think it went quite well in water without that watered down thin taste you might expect.

Smell
- Here's a small issue for me. Initial impression was - smells like Vix vapo rub. The stuff your mum used to put on your chest when you were a kid and sick. Or you could say it smells like the vix mint lollies. I was personally expecting more of a chocolate smell with a mint background. Despite this though, the smell is in no way offensive or bad in anyway, just not what I expected.

Taste
- The mint is very strong and it does actually taste more like a mint lollie with hint of chocolate. I guess I prefer more like a peppermint flavor and expected more choc flavor with a hint of peppermint. The mint will leave a nice fresh breath and feel cool down your throat afterwards. I did quite enjoy that feeling, so after taste is very good here. Definitely a unique taste that's for sure, a little strong for myself, I may be diluting it a bit with some unflavored protein to lessen the strength. As with almost all protein shakes, with milk will taste better. But this goes quite well with just water!

Overall - An interesting unique taste for a protein! Mixes well enough, great prices and fast shipping. Really loving the idea of having different flavors for every 1KG of protein.

I would say that this Choc Mint is more of a Mint Choc! Don't expect a peppermint flavor like an Aero chocolate bar or anything and you'll be on the right track.

Looking forward to trying and reviewing the Strawberry flavor soon also. Thanks for reading.

I'll start off first by saying thank you to No Bull for the super quick postage and great prices on WPI!

I'll be giving my opinion here on the Choc Mint WPI, just to give others the best description I can. I'll use the basic format most others have used in their reviews.

Mixability - I found a tiny bit of clumping, but this is usually the actual flavoring, not the protein. Overall easy enough to mix if you have a good shaker unlike mine!

Consistency/Texture - Not too watery or thick, I think it went quite well in water without that watered down thin taste you might expect.

Smell
- Here's a small issue for me. Initial impression was - smells like Vix vapo rub. The stuff your mum used to put on your chest when you were a kid and sick. Or you could say it smells like the vix mint lollies. I was personally expecting more of a chocolate smell with a mint background. Despite this though, the smell is in no way offensive or bad in anyway, just not what I expected.

Taste
- The mint is very strong and it does actually taste more like a mint lollie with hint of chocolate. I guess I prefer more like a peppermint flavor and expected more choc flavor with a hint of peppermint. The mint will leave a nice fresh breath and feel cool down your throat afterwards. I did quite enjoy that feeling, so after taste is very good here. Definitely a unique taste that's for sure, a little strong for myself, I may be diluting it a bit with some unflavored protein to lessen the strength. As with almost all protein shakes, with milk will taste better. But this goes quite well with just water!

Overall - An interesting unique taste for a protein! Mixes well enough, great prices and fast shipping. Really loving the idea of having different flavors for every 1KG of protein.

I would say that this Choc Mint is more of a Mint Choc! Don't expect a peppermint flavor like an Aero chocolate bar or anything and you'll be on the right track.

Looking forward to trying and reviewing the Strawberry flavor soon also. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the great review! We've had a few customers coming back to us saying the flavour tastes great, but could do with a little less mint - which is why we've slightly reduced the mint-to-chocolate ratio to provide a more balancing taste.