• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest - Rule and information

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest - Rule and information The 2012 Body Transformation Contest will be kicking off very soon, I encourage as many people as possible to get on board and join in - This will give you just one more reason to train hard next year and be accountable at the end of the year for your results.

over to here for more info

http://ausbb.com/bodybuilding-train...-transformation-contest-rule-information.html

Adrian of Gym Direct is on board with prizes

www.gymdirect.com.au will offer some prizes in the form of equipment vouchers (not including delivery fees).
$300 for 1st
$200 for 2nd
$100 for 3rd

If, we can get 20 entrants, www.gymdirect.com.au will boost the prizes to:

$500 for 1st
$300 for 2nd
$200 for 3rd

Prizes in the form of equipment vouchers (not including delivery fees).

Will anyone have the rights to our photos?Will they be shown anywhere? Why should i waist my time for 300 bucks?

photo always remain the property of you, to resell photo's I would need to get a model release and also documentation stating that the person is over 18years or has consent from parents/guadians , way too much paperwork and crap for me

2nd off ,who am i going to sell your photo's to ?
3rd i aint that hard off for money that i need to sell your photo's

no one is asking you to take part , it's just a friendly thing of who has transformed over the year , prizes are just a reward for your transformation acheivement

I think I should run a book on these results:

(all odds subject to change on seeing 1st actual photos)

4/7 Deep
3/1 pistachio, BigMick, candyflip and anyone else on the Test Booster Trial :)
8/1 Sam Heihei, LMD1234, oldcorollas, KungFooGoo, Alpha Moth and other pre-pube newbies, semillon, unibum, D1cko etc
20/1 Sticky, The Hulk, Gunner, MikeW, Steve, Rambodian, ride29er, jchen, The Crow, trofius, BigJim
50/1 Sumo
100/1 Fadi, TrentZor, Christian

Last edited:
ohhh i thought once our photo's were in, we could start?
Doesnt matter, I'm sure the xmas break will set me back a little LOL

ohhh i thought once our photo's were in, we could start?
Doesnt matter, I'm sure the xmas break will set me back a little LOL

Oh bugger - you're right : "Entry date - No later than 1 January 2012. You can enter earlier if you wish, this just gives you more time to make your transformation"

Lucky the 'book' ain't serious. :p

hey candy, good odds, bad luck fadi lol! (any updated pics fadi?)

My bet is of course someone training hard, eating right, consistent ect. But probably within first 2 years of lifting, probably first year.
That is low odds on pistachio, hes got a great body already, hard to perfect that. I remember seeing an article on how much muscle growth to expect naturally. After the 3rd year it was under 10 pounds..
But hey, surpise me!

8/1 Really? Not sure if this is insider information but im borderline anorexic as well as being on the skinny/fat side. Im due for a good year :|

Last edited:
Oh bugger - you're right : "Entry date - No later than 1 January 2012. You can enter earlier if you wish, this just gives you more time to make your transformation"

Lucky the 'book' ain't serious. :p

I read.......Entry date - No later than 10 January 2012. You can enter earlier if you wish, this just gives you more time to make your transformation

is it the 10th or 1st?

Rules:

RULES:

- [highlight]Entry date[/highlight] - No later than 10 January 2012. You can enter earlier if you wish, this just gives you more time to make your transformation
- [highlight]End date [/highlight]- No later than 25 December 2012. Again, you can end your transformation earlier, this just gives you LESS time.
- [highlight]Required photos [/highlight]- Good size and good lighting. No angle shots. At least one back and one front photo and one legs. Can be flexed / unflexed, no need to be particular poses, but both sets of photos (before and afters) MUST BE IDENTICAL POSES TAKEN IN IDENTICAL CONDITIONS.
- [highlight]Required stats[/highlight] - Key stats which should be documented before and after; Weight, BF% (if known), relevant measurements (I think waist would be a good measurement for everyone to include), and key lifts (squat, deadlift, bench)

Is it the 1st or 10th?

i went for the 10th just to give a better window for everyone over the christmas/new years period