• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Yo question/discussion - how many times a week do you think its normal to have sexy time with your partner....

I have been seeing this girl for prob about 4-5 months now - been going out for 2 and we are normally having sex about 10-15 times a week (sometimes 3-4 times within 24 hours) - the last few days I have felted rooted out...just going through the motions half bar'd....

So what do ppl think is a normal amount...interested to hear...

Last edited:
Better question is how to people actually define 1 sex session?

When I go at it with the missus, sometimes we will go for about 3 hours or so, with say a few 15 minute breaks. Does this count as one session?

Or do you count one session as when the guy comes? Or one session as when the girl comes?

Once you've addressed my query above, I'll be able to answer yours.

Better question is how to people actually define 1 sex session?

When I go at it with the missus, sometimes we will go for about 3 hours or so, with say a few 15 minute breaks. Does this count as one session?

Or do you count one session as when the guy comes? Or one session as when the girl comes?

Once you've addressed my query above, I'll be able to answer yours.

when the guy cums thats normally when its game over for awhile lol

when the guy cums thats normally when its game over for awhile lol

Well yeah, but why do you only count a session as when the guy comes?

What if you are going for say 30 minutes or so, take half an hour break, have some dinner or something, then have another 30 minute session and then come?

Wouldn't that count as two sessions?

Well yeah, but why do you only count a session as when the guy comes?

What if you are going for say 30 minutes or so, take half an hour break, have some dinner or something, then have another 30 minute session and then come?

Wouldn't that count as two sessions?

Id still call in one session - I guess - I have never been one to not cum, have a break and then keep going...I dont think I could stop lol

I have female friends who have left their bf's cuz the guy couldn't keep up with their sex drive.

Seems like an awesome problem to have.

I have female friends who have left their bf's cuz the guy couldn't keep up with their sex drive.

Seems like an awesome problem to have.

Its always been said that guys always want sex more than females - but honestly I think its the other way round...chicks love sex and can do it 24/7 if they want to.