• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

belts

Is a synthetic belt better than no belt? leather much better? belt will not help?

• ok, better than nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shit, leather as a minimum

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • belt is pointless for injury support

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't look for a bandaid mate, you could make the problem worse.
Find out how/why you hurt your back, fix it with the proper treatment, ten get back into lifting slowly.
A belt won't stop you getting injured. Balanced programming and proper technique will.

That said, if you do get a belt, don't waste your money on that thing. The belt that holds my jeans up would offer the same support!

Hit up nick from undergroundelite.com.au for a 10mm lever belt.

Mate I have the lever belt from UGE, its friggen awesome mate, one of the best things I bought for heavy deads and squats. I only use it for my max lifts, but it gives me a 'reminder' as you say to stay in good form and also it assists a bit with the awesome support it offers.

In my experience belts are great. If anything they teach you to use your abs more than without one.

Use it only on the top sets then you get the benefits of with and without a belt.

A lot of people like the lever belt but I prefer the single prong as i can easy have the belt at a different notch rather than having to adjust the lever but just get what you prefer.

In my experience belts are great. If anything they teach you to use your abs more than without one.

Use it only on the top sets then you get the benefits of with and without a belt.

A lot of people like the lever belt but I prefer the single prong as i can easy have the belt at a different notch rather than having to adjust the lever but just get what you prefer.
i have a titan lever belt, only ever need to change it is when iv lost weight. and the lever is only 2 screws, so u can easily adjust it while ur resting between sets if u have to

i have a titan lever belt, only ever need to change it is when iv lost weight. and the lever is only 2 screws, so u can easily adjust it while ur resting between sets if u have to

Like i said you just use what you prefer but there is no way i could be bothered adjusting the screws of a lever belt between sets.

iv had my belt for about 9 months, only ever change it once as i lose weight.