• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CoD - Black Ops

It's getting a bit annoying getting 30+ kills in TDM and losing lol (I think my record was 41-5 in a losing team)

Much better playing with at least one decent person on your team. Or at least someone who revives you or uses spy planes rather than fucking RC-XDs.

Do many people still play it? hard to find games? I haven't played it in awhile!

I have been playing MW3 a little bit too much, already 6th prestige (yes addict). I have packed away my sony and don't plan on unpacking it until after new years sometime lol

Do many people still play it? hard to find games? I haven't played it in awhile!

I have been playing MW3 a little bit too much, already 6th prestige (yes addict). I have packed away my sony and don't plan on unpacking it until after new years sometime lol

Its not that hard to find a game.

I find the quality of opposition has dropped quite a bit though, so its not as much fun as it used to be.

thats coz all teh noobs have gone to mw3.

they are all the same though imo. get bored after you prestige.

Just bought Battlefield 3. Pretty Cool from what i've played so far. Just can't seem to keep still and play the PS3 these days.

BF3 is amazing i love it. Its so epic when you get a good squad that actually works together, clearing rooms properly rather than just cod style run and gun. I was playing this morning, had the top squad for all the rounds, so much better playing with a good squad.

lol Good squads make and break games, frustrating when you get retards that don't support each other or stick together... really got to have mates playing it..

Never had a playstation, xbox etc...but the gf is buying me one for xmas....cod better prepare itself.....its go time..

I don't think i've played since i made this thread...

Barely play games anymore now, got more important stuff to do.

Maybe when everything else in my life is on track, I might start playing again then.

KungFooGoo bought an xbox maybe a month ago with MW3. Though he'd become a nerd burger again but he's only played it a hand full of times in 3ish weeks....

KungFooGoo bought an xbox maybe a month ago with MW3. Though he'd become a nerd burger again but he's only played it a hand full of times in 3ish weeks....

go buy mass effect now.

the first one is under $20 and is brilliant

seeing as this is video games...

who wants a free xbox 360 game? Topspin 4? I got sent a free copy for some reason lol

F1 2011, is awesome fun on PC. I assume its on Xbox/PS3. I'm not a big fan of racing games, but I do like watching F1. Might be worth a shot for something different.