• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC singlets

TrentZor

Are up for sale.

1x$15
2x$25

Already sold over a dozen in the one day i bought them to the gym. If your interested let me know asap as they will be going very soon OR your left with only XS (ok some of u boys like your shirts tight its understandable)

excuse the ugly dude modelling it..

If you want it posted details as below
Ptc Sydney
Bsb: 112-879
Acc: 437 989 552

put your name in the description field..
Send me a msg on where to send it to if you want it posted.. please add $5 for postage

PTCSydSingletFront.jpg

PTCSydSingletBack.jpg

Last edited:
Trentzor. will u take 3 for $35?

What is the best time to get them? i am after xs

edit

my sister is to lazy to pick them up for me. ill have to miss out

Last edited:
I want!

Can you ship to Adelaide?

I will probs need 1xL 1xXL cause i never know what fits me these days :D

macleb - the jumpers all sold out during winter.. Was pretty popular ill do another run next winter..

Details for bank transfer and costs just added to original post. Please put your name in the description field so i don't have to play guess the buyer.

Just about to deposit the money now Trent.

Will $5 cover the cost of 2 shirts shipped to Adelaide?

Jim .. $5 is fine .. goes by weight those bags..

Some of the boys have noticed strength gains already with the singlet on ... Might be banned from raw comps soon :p

update - im just putting a hold on singlet orders for now as ive already had 25-30 units paid for.. but i havent done a quick stocktake.. since wed..

Thank you to the guys that have paid i will be sending them out promptly.

I will update this after after recounting stock on monday..

I do have alot of XS/S sizes left LOL