• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone done a primabolin dianabol cycle?

Doczenith

Anyone done a primobolan enanthate and dianabol cycle??? Im thinking about running one for my first cycle with no pct? then i was thinking about doing a bridge with some npp and dbol

was thinking about prima at 600mg per week with 60mg of dbol per day for 20 weeks or so.
then 10 weeks on 200 mg npp every 3rd day and anavar or dbol at 60mg every day.

The lies about dbol being liver toxic are unfounded and have been disproved time and again.The russians found it actually increases liver function in mice and tho im not a mouse i think if i have any probs ill just switch to anavar mid cycle.So im not really concerned.But i would like an input on what people thought of primobolin as a injectable tho i can get it in oral form if i wish.

Care to link a study to prove that?

Oral steroids have long been proven to damage the liver and that at the therapeutic dose.

Dianabolt?

dynabolt.jpg

What is main stream medicine??? One study says damge the other one says it helps you but i know for a fact that all the old school bodybuilders used massive doses up to 10 10mg tabs a day for years on end.I am aware of the risks and will be using a doctor to keep me safe.thank you for the link nice find.

Mainstream medicine would be the overwhelming evidence supported by a large amount of mainstream (ie. wellknown) medical publications and journals.

No, one study says it helps, every other study says they're bad. I don't think you're aware of the risks, I think you're aware of what you want to think are the risks, then finding bullshit evidence (which you can't even read, just reading the abstrct isn't enough. Look at the way they did the study, how the evidence was calculated and how accurate readings etc. etc. etc. were) to support your own ideas. Using a doctor won't keep you safe, as you will probably blow off their 'evidence' of impending liver damage and keep going.

Oh doctors working to keep me safe??? that is a laugh.tell that to all the poor sods who die in hospitals and all the people who get injected with poisoness inoculations.Tell that to all the innocent victoms of the medical system.I am quite aware of the risks.The question is are you? your clearly under the impression that the medical fraternity is here to help you.your like a naive child lost in the woods and im here to tell you the doctors and medical boards of this world are the big bad wolf! Who do you think imposes eugenics and poison inoculations??? Who runs around killing innocent children with vaccinations? Who starves old people to death? the medical fraternity of coarse.

Last edited:
Oh doctors working to keep me safe??? that is a laugh.tell that to all the poor sods who die in hospitals and all the people who get injected with poisoness inoculations.Tell that to all the innocent victoms of the medical system.I am quite aware of the risks.The question is are you? your clearly under the impression that the medical fraternity is here to help you.your like a naive child lost in the woods and im here to tell you the doctors and medical boards of this world are the big bad wolf! Who do you think imposes eugenics and poison inoculations??? Who runs around killing innocent children with vaccinations? Who starves old people to death? THE FRACKING MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT THATS WHO!!! Fuck them.

Fuck hahah. You keep getting better and better. More conspiracies, lol. It's time for the foil helmet doc so the government can't read your thoughts.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

You think vaccinations are bad. Trolololololololololol. Amusing as hell. It's a conspiracy man, did you hear they give you autism (oh wait, that got debunked, but is still touted as truth in your circle).

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 20 weeks of Oral steroids followed by a 3 week course of Meth. Hahahaha. Coming soon to an ED near you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

You think vaccinations are bad. Trolololololololololol. Amusing as hell. It's a conspiracy man, did you hear they give you autism (oh wait, that got debunked, but is still touted as truth in your circle).

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 20 weeks of Oral steroids followed by a 3 week course of Meth. Hahahaha. Coming soon to an ED near you.

Not just debunked but debunked over and over and over. Yet you still have fruit loops and wackos going on about how bad vaccinations are.

Bazza20
You think this is a conspiracy? Then my advice is to take your children when you have them to the doctors and tell him to give them all the shots they need.Then as they grow older and are brain damaged with cancer and failing organs you can live in bliss full ignorance to what you have done to them.While your at it why dont you get the doctors to put you on some anti depression medication so you have a manic smile on your face 24 hours a day for the rest of your life till you jump of a bridge one day from a prozac induced suicide.Go to your tap right now and take a big glass of water and skull it down.I know how you love the fluoride the government pumps into your house to kill your family and loved ones.So go on Drink up buddy.You think the government is here to protect you and help you??? Ha Ha Ha.Take your medication and go back to sleep work your 9 to 5 dead end job until your 70 if you live that long before cancer eats you inside out and then when you go to get your pension that you put into every day for 40 years the government will tell you dont dont have a right to it cause they used it to bail out another to big to fail bank.So in the end you will work like a slave till one day old and weak you fall over on the job and never get back up again.And that will be your small pathetic tale.

Last edited:
That is one of the biggest brain dead bits of dribble I have ever read.

I'll get all my vaccinations, drink tap water, I love my job. Haha.

Lay off the drugs mate.

So bazza did you get your swine flue shot?I hear there giving the gardasil shot to men now even tho they dont have a cervix maybe you could go get that to?Im telling you man go get some prozac and do the world a favor.

So bazza did you get your swine flue shot?I hear there giving the gardasil shot to men now even tho they dont have a cervix maybe you could go get that to?Im telling you man go get some prozac and do the world a favor.

Yep I got the flu shot and do every year.

Gardasil protects again certain strains of HPV which males can get and cause cancer as well.

Why do I need prozac??