• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Methamphetamine for cutting and longer harder workouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doczenith

So i know there is a lot of Mike Mentzer fans on these boards but do any of u prescribe to his method of using "methamphetamine" to increase your power and ability in the gym and to be able to cut fat faster threw appetite suppression and increased cardio ability???I hear he used cocain as well but could not confirm this.Tho a lot of pros do still do use it.???

I'm starting to rethink my membership with this forum...
Reason being?

SO you need everything to be 100% or "I'm starting to rethink my membership with this forum..."

Wow, I hope nothing goes slightly askew at work or you'll be quitting at the first sign of trouble. or leaving your wife / girlfriend as soon as you have a little tiff.:rolleyes:

Well i was wondering because im pretty sure it would eat muscle/be catabolic as well where things like clenbuterol keep you anabolic but maybe ill give it a try as there is a section in franko columbus book of body building where he says meth is good for cutting but to only do it for a few weeks and then come of and cycle it otherwise the fat burning stimulus effect wears of.So ill give it a try in the next few month and do a write up on it.After all its cheaper than most fat burners and ive never seen a fat meth head lol

Not at all. In fact I'm all for a good healthy and comical debate but talking about taking highly addictive and dangerous drugs on an open forum just to chase an extra few % in the gym borders on the ridiculous.

Edit: I should mention that my first post needed a sarcasm button. I'm not about to cancel my account and stop training because someone wants to be a meth head

Last edited:
That;s his choice, also you do not have to visit this section of the forum. Easy fix yeah??

Yeh why wouldnt it be? or do you guys have addiction problems?

You're aware that isn't how drugs of addiction work right? This isn't a case of being addicted to icecream whihc isn't addictive, or addicted to your iphone. Drugs of addiction, can create an addict, out of anyone. Especially someone who is using it to 'fix' a problem (which is what your doing!)

No i dont believe in physical addiction sorry.i believe in physiological addiction as it all stems from the brain.Ill trial it if my research says it doesnt chew to much muscle and ill write a review on it.

Yes. It does stem from the brain.

The brain can't prevent addiction because of all the changes in the brain are caused by the drug. If you understand physiological addiction, you might actually have a clue that what you just said, supported my statement.

I wanna see what happens when he stacks orals for 20 weeks, meth and red food colouring... should be funny :D

Well i cant find much on the muscle breakdown or build up effects on it.I would love to try it as the usual eca diet pills are not really strong enough but i realy need to know if its going to eat my muscles.If it isnt then im only to happy to make a whole vid on it.After all no one else has.Id try coke but its prob too pricey.Any one found any info on catabolic effects or hopefully anabolic effects of meth?

Well just looked into it pretty hard and it raises cortisol like a mother and chews as much muscle as fat so i wonder how mentzer used it? Maybe in the last few days of his diet when it was getting too tuff.Ive got a mate who uses it alot and it a bodybuilder so i may ask him whats the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.