• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Good Books On Steroid Use For BodyBuilders?

Doczenith

Good Books On Steroid Use For BodyBuilders?

Anyone know of any good books on the ins and outs of steroids use? The best cycles, stacks,drugs so forth ect.
I want to start my first cycle but need good information before i do.

Well unless Arnold has written a book, anything suggested to you will likely be dismissed (like the sticky on steroids for nOObs by Sticky).

ya the sticky thread was fairly undetailed on many levels so its really no good to me.For example he says never to do an oral only cycle but does not explain why.He doesnt say much about anything really.So i need a book that has every drug how it works doses cycle length things it can be stacked with whether its good for cutting or bulking.How to turn it from powder to injectbles so forth ect.

Ya that book is for beginners just starting out.thats why a recommend it as it is a very good read.But in honesty i do need a good read on the in depths of the uses types and effects of different steroids.But i cant seem to find much solid information on the subject.

Ya that book is for beginners just starting out.thats why a recommend it as it is a very good read.But in honesty i do need a good read on the in depths of the uses types and effects of different steroids.But i cant seem to find much solid information on the subject.

Fuck me, surely with all your knowledge of what all the pros and bros do, not to mention time sleeping in the gym you should already know all there is to know about steroids.

Well i do know a stack but what im really after is how to do a cycle without pct as i dont want to be taking some bullsht anti cancer med just to gain muscle.And there isnt much info on it as the old school pros didnt write much on the subject from what i can see.So i figure there may be some books on the subject.I was thinking that primabolin with some anavar could be a good start or some npp with anavar.But i just wanted to be sure as i only want to take super low doses and just increase nitrogen and protein synthesis.

if you want low dosages why not 250mg/w of test?

im not interested in test because of the bitch tits factor.I dont want to take anti Es or any crap like that i want an old school cycle that does not need pct or anti Es.thanks anyhow.

Layman's guide to steroids, written by Mick Hart. Theres three books which you can torrent pretty easily. Or support Mick by buying them!

no pct? whats with this old school bullshit, dht derived gear will act like an anti e to a point, but when it comes to pct have you ever thought that the old schools bbuilders are now on trt?