• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

US Marine Presence in Australia

LOL, Nooooooo not more yanks!

To be honest, I think it's a good thing to have a better alliance with the US, and shared military bases opens up allot more options for us Aussies than it does the yanks. Plus, the growing power of Chinas' navy only contributes to this type of stuff from the west, especially the fact they have the fastest growing submarine fleet in the world to date, they are top units too, surprised the US fleet by popping up in the middle of the US without the US knowing until they surfaced. Lets not forget that China is a communist country run by a General, with a bunch of Commanders, not a President or Prime Minister, we will see allot more of this stuff as China keeps growing its military.

Ya its all for the upcoming ww3.the coalition of the willing will be going into iran in the next few months if they can.they will topple syria and then they will kick of ww3 with china and russia.they are already putting all there assets in place ready for the attack thats why they need a base in australia to fight china.If i see one of these yank fracks hes going to be sorry he ever came across me.Frack america and frack the nwo illuminati wall street banker vampires.

As much as I dislike yanks.. there soldiers.. what do you think there here for... it certainly isn;t to conquer us, have some respect for the solders atleast..

No doubt American soldiers in other countries do pretty stupid things and now that i think about it, a significant portion sent here probably would be meat heads..

Cheers for the link, I was unaware of that.

No doubt American soldiers in other countries do pretty stupid things and now that i think about it, a significant portion sent here probably would be meat heads..

Cheers for the link, I was unaware of that.

Yeah, it is a real problem over in Japan. There isn't much aggression in the general population on a lot (and I mean, almost every issue) but this is the one issue that is very sensitive in many areas. The US soldiers are not welcome in the areas where their bases are, the people living around it, do not want them there and it has got quite aggressive, almost to the point of violent protest.

Hopefully it is less of an issue in Australia and I hope they are not given immunity for their actions. If they commit rape etc, the soldiers in question must remain in the country until all processes are complete. Including appeals.

Yeah, it is a real problem over in Japan. There isn't much aggression in the general population on a lot (and I mean, almost every issue) but this is the one issue that is very sensitive in many areas. The US soldiers are not welcome in the areas where their bases are, the people living around it, do not want them there and it has got quite aggressive, almost to the point of violent protest.

Hopefully it is less of an issue in Australia and I hope they are not given immunity for their actions. If they commit rape etc, the soldiers in question must remain in the country until all processes are complete. Including appeals.

Hmm yeah, some of the stuff was pretty bloody dodgy (the hit and runs).

Better not have stuff like that going on here.. but I'd assume not since it wouldn't be under the same agreement? the 'defence force/service' one or whatever it was...

I can only see Australian soldiers benefiting from the US Marine presence, even though Aussie soldiers are great The Marines are well known around the world for their strength and skills, I'm sure the Aussies could learn a thing or two from these guys, they are machines.

I can only see Australian soldiers benefiting from the US Marine presence, even though Aussie soldiers are great The Marines are well known around the world for their strength and skills, I'm sure the Aussies could learn a thing or two from these guys, they are machines.

We have one of the most elite units here in the world SASR. 1 RAR are no slouches either.

I think there is mostly only positive things that can come from them being here. And they will inevitably learn from each other I think.

No but you implied it when you said "I'm sure the Aussies could learn a thing or two from these guys, they are machines".

Are you an American?

No I'm not. Are you saying the aussie defence force is perfect? Everyone can improve, the americans could too, that's why I said what I did.