• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Starting a new cycle

Bigcorza

I am 2 weeks into a 10week cycle of
Prop 100 600mg per weekand injecting every 2days.
This is my second cycle And I am just wondering what else would be
Good to stack with this as i am after bulk but lean
Bulk. Any help would be great cheers

Hi,

A simple piece of advice if you wish for your questions to be answered is as follows:

Introduce yourself to the Ausbb community over here Hi Fadi and welcome to ausbb as we all prefer to know who we're dealing with. Thank you and all the best to you.

Fadi.

Thanks mate for the advise mate! Hi my name is corey and i am a newbie to ausbb i joined so i could get good advise and the right advise off my fellow body building mates!i have been goin to gym for 3years now and loveit cant wait to go everyday! And any help with my thread would b great thanks!

1. did u do a blood test before your current one to see your in ok shape?
2. Run Npp with your prop if your after lean gains
3. 6 Weeks and over imo is a "long" cycle especially if your pinning every 2 days (pin cushion much!)

goow luck with it all :)

BTW im still against pther people using drugs!!

Hey ceffo

Yer did a blood test all good to go
Ok thanks ile do some research
Yer i am turning into a pin cusion but its something
Ile have to deal with i guess!

Thanks

Sry mate wat do u mean max?
Don't worry about me mate, just being a smart ass with ceffo :D

FYI, Ceffo made some good points and quite simply follow his advice and also read the post by sticky. I've got nothing to add that won't require a dictionary and the point being, just keep it simple :)

Hey Big Corza, what did you get checked with your blood work?

Max/Ceffo and Fadi have incredible amount of knowledge.

My advise is to keep things simple.

Dont add any compounds to your cycle, u dont need it, 600mg is pretty big for first cycle.

There is a couple of US forums good for reading up on beginner cycles and tips and hints (eg amount of training at start and end of cycle)/frontloading etc.

I am 2 weeks into a 10week cycle of
Prop 100 600mg per weekand injecting every 2days.
This is my second cycle And I am just wondering what else would be
Good to stack with this as i am after bulk but lean
Bulk. Any help would be great cheers

Really 600mg pw prop is enough for a second cycle champ, well in my opinion it is.

I could mention many things to stack with prop, but really its only your second cycle so i'd take it easy champ.

Hi,

A simple piece of advice if you wish for your questions to be answered is as follows:

Introduce yourself to the Ausbb community over here Hi Fadi and welcome to ausbb as we all prefer to know who we're dealing with. Thank you and all the best to you.

Fadi.

Dam i never did that, then again i don't ask questions, i just give answers, so i guess its different from my standpoint.

Thanks mate for the advise mate! Hi my name is corey and i am a newbie to ausbb i joined so i could get good advise and the right advise off my fellow body building mates!i have been goin to gym for 3years now and loveit cant wait to go everyday! And any help with my thread would b great thanks!

Nice lol!!

And also fellas! When i pin in the right quad it corks way more than in the left quad and it swells up, everything i am doing is the same in each quad. I am warming it befor pinning it and massaging before and after. Any help would be great thanks corey

Hey Big Corza, what did you get checked with your blood work?

Max/Ceffo and Fadi have incredible amount of knowledge.

My advise is to keep things simple.

Dont add any compounds to your cycle, u dont need it, 600mg is pretty big for first cycle.

There is a couple of US forums good for reading up on beginner cycles and tips and hints (eg amount of training at start and end of cycle)/frontloading etc.

I got test levels and a heap of other stuff i have it somewhere i got it done months ago tho! I went to the doctor got the blood test and asked him if i was ok to do it and he said he wouldnt advise it but yes you are ok to do it lol! Its

my second cycle mate 1st cycle was test e, prop, eq.

Ok ile have a look thanks mate

Really 600mg pw prop is enough for a second cycle champ, well in my opinion it is.

I could mention many things to stack with prop, but really its only your second cycle so i'd take it easy champ.

Dam i never did that, then again i don't ask questions, i just give answers, so i guess its different from my standpoint.

Nice lol!!

Ok mate i might just stick with the prop then! Thanks mate

Lol

Last edited by a moderator: